ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Cleee-O

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
I love it, only 5 door I would own.

Btw, you copied my hair. With the madness at the back and all.

S23

The Cleee-O
that is sexy as hell mate, really considering going a dif route with mine now...hmmm

Ha! Cheers dude, glad you like it and you think it's sexi :rasp:

I love it, only 5 door I would own.

Btw, you copied my hair. With the madness at the back and all.

Ha, awesome! That is quite a statement glad you like the car doode :D.

Ha, nah man. I've had my hair like this for about 5 years. That's why my nickname is Sonic with my mates (and the sticker on my car) ;) lol. It doesn't look as impressive from that distance, a lot bigger in person. Haha. :rasp:

Mickb

ClioSport Club Member
  van low and 1.6 16v
fogs look good eh. easy to do, mine lasted a good while. just ashame there that pish sealed theyve let in water now. so got to reorder them. what size did you get for the head lamps when i told him he was like you sure. fairly big size

S23

The Cleee-O
Pulls off the low look because of the length of the car.

Well done.

Cheers dude, yea I know what you mean. I think it looks gud, quite happy with the stance now :D.

fogs look good eh. easy to do, mine lasted a good while. just ashame there that pish sealed theyve let in water now. so got to reorder them. what size did you get for the head lamps when i told him he was like you sure. fairly big size

Yea it is pretty easy to do once you get the hang of it :rasp: . I initially found it a bit tricky to get it to sit flush on the edges of the fogs once I got the glass itself covered, but I got there in the end. Only used to doing stickers beforehand :D. I've got two lots of 18' by 20' sheets coming. I just measured the very highest points so that I know it will cover it. I'm gonna have quite a lot of excess film, but I didn't want them done in two sections so it's fine :D I haven't had a chance/the memory to measure the filter yet, but thanks for the offer on that! Will let you know when I finally get round to it dude. lol :)

S23

The Cleee-O
is it hard to put that lamin-x stuff on? and what size of a roll did you buy?

Nah it's not that hard mate, just need a hair dryer, some time and a reasonable amount of patience :rasp: . For the fogs I bought a 12' by 8' sheet, had a nice little bit of excess to play with so it was a good size to get :D

GavC

ClioSport Club Member
  Black Gold 182FF
meeecleee.jpg

Hope you like :D

Its funny the way you dress etc looks like the kind of owner of the way your car is styled :lolup:

S23

The Cleee-O
Its funny the way you dress etc looks like the kind of owner of the way your car is styled :lolup:

How'd you mean dude? Cause I've had a few comments like that before, just find it interesting TBH. Usual ones I get are 'your car suits your personality/is an extension of it', or the fact that it is quite loud...in a subtle sort of way like myself, or do you mean that I'm a 'Hooded Yooof'? lol. Or is it that my hair is like my Sonic sticker on the back of my car? lol. Cause that's a nickname amongst friends :D lol

Monaco
How'd you mean dude? Cause I've had a few comments like that before, just find it interesting TBH. Usual ones I get are 'your car suits your personality/is an extension of it', or the fact that it is quite loud...in a subtle sort of way like myself, or do you mean that I'm a 'Hooded Yooof'? lol. Or is it that my hair is like my Sonic sticker on the back of my car? lol. Cause that's a nickname amongst friends :D lol

Pretty sure he just means that this kind of modification is quite fun/impractical. not like pure performance modification. So it's the people that don't take themselves too seriously that tend to go with that kind of modification. get it? i'd expect a stripped out 172 turbo and a complete track toy to dress more mundane/ find less appear in a bright yellow hoodie and low slung jeans. Also the fact you used 'dude' sums it up perfectly.

welcome to the club...

S23

The Cleee-O
Pretty sure he just means that this kind of modification is quite fun/impractical. not like pure performance modification. So it's the people that don't take themselves too seriously that tend to go with that kind of modification. get it? i'd expect a stripped out 172 turbo and a complete track toy to dress more mundane/ find less appear in a bright yellow hoodie and low slung jeans. Also the fact you used 'dude' sums it up perfectly.

welcome to the club...

Ah fair enough man :) I seeeee now, lol :eek: Yea, I love my cars to bits and I do love mine. But it is only a 1.5 turbo diesel with 82bhp...and it's a five door. It was never going to be breaking land speed record or anything like that, I just got it cause it's cheap to tax, run and insure :D. I've just done something that I think suits it, as oppossed to going down a trak route or anything like that cause I don't feel there is a lot of point. This is a looks car, the next one will be a performance one :D Ha cheers man :)

Dip

04 Clio 16V Dynamique
This reminds me of my old car. Pretty much the same. Just that it was a Polo - I was running the same wheels as you Steffan's FTW!

GavC

ClioSport Club Member
  Black Gold 182FF

Its probably the hair :cool: ive got a similar style going myself! its just one of those cars you can tie into the owner, hard to explain yano :rolleyes: Whats your next plans?

182 cup, mk1 golf gti
i like it very much,
its prime,
you`ve given me some ideas for mine now
i`ll have to save some dollar up

S23

The Cleee-O
Yes they are. But I've deleted a fair few. It was due to be a project car. Not any more. Grown up a little more!

Theres one pic in there. Have a look here..http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=298745

What stretch are you running?

Ahhh mate that looks awesome! My mate has a five door 6n2 in metallic blue! That does look awesome though :D You carrying on with it to get it done for this years shows then? :) Umm, I'm running 195/45/14 across 8J's, cheeky bit of stretch, but not too much :D.

Its probably the hair :cool: ive got a similar style going myself! its just one of those cars you can tie into the owner, hard to explain yano :rolleyes: Whats your next plans?

Ha! Yea man, abundant comments on my hair TBH, more than used to it :rasp: Yea, I either get people that can tell it's my car, or others that think I don't look like someone that's into cars. Those types couldn't be more wrong, ha. Umm, just a few bits and bobs really, sorting out to bring it up to a higher standard. Not letting many plans out the bag so you'll have to keep checking back :rasp: . However, I am on the lookout for some black inserted headlights so I can finally get them on in blue format :).

very nice mate, like it

Cheers dude! Glad you like the look of it :)

i like it very much,
its prime,
you`ve given me some ideas for mine now
i`ll have to save some dollar up

Ahhh, thanks man :) . Ha, yea man dollar is enemy number one ATM. Hopefully get more schtuff done once it appears in my account though, lol. Roll on payday at end of January! :D

Dip

04 Clio 16V Dynamique
Ahhh mate that looks awesome! My mate has a five door 6n2 in metallic blue! That does look awesome though :D You carrying on with it to get it done for this years shows then? :) Umm, I'm running 195/45/14 across 8J's, cheeky bit of stretch, but not too much :D.

Nice. I believe I was on the same but 7's and 8's on the rear.
It's long gone! The guy who bought it had a set of D90's on there then sold it. No idea where it is now!

S23

The Cleee-O
Nice. I believe I was on the same but 7's and 8's on the rear.
It's long gone! The guy who bought it had a set of D90's on there then sold it. No idea where it is now!

Awww man :( Looked sooo gud as well, yea looked like 7's on the front. 8's all round on mine. Looks phat from the back, and the front :D

S23

The Cleee-O
Would i f**k style my car like that but good effort non the less. Get it remapped.

Ha! Fair enough dude, yea will get it remapped in the future, but not a lot of point ATM cause I have to be dead careful about speedbumps and bumps in the road. lol. A bit more power is always useful though :D .

i saw this the other day in Marsh barton outside currys lol

Ha! No way, I should hope not...I work at Comet so I hope I wasn't up that end. Didn't see you dude, were you in a Clio?

Its got 5 doors!? :S

You got kids?

Ha! Nah man I don't, and I plan to keep it that way for quite a while yet. The person before me did though :rasp: . Would much rather got a 3 door, but hey, this was the only 80 bhp one at the time I was looking and fancied a challenge to try and make it look good. And I love the look at the moment...and I hate five doors that aren't saloons or estates. So I'm chuffed with myself :)

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
There's some nice ones on his Facebook I wish he'd post.

The homo twaaat <3 xx

S23

The Cleee-O
Anymore pics/progress??

I love this little car!

Didn't realise you loved it that much dude! Ha. Will put some up in a sec, just fotos no real mods done unfortunately :( . Hopefully soon I will have some more done.

There's some nice ones on his Facebook I wish he'd post.

The homo twaaat <3 xx

Ha! Alrite, alrite. I'll put them up now :)