ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Cleee-O

S23

The Cleee-O
For some reason I don't think that would look as good if it was a three door :S strange!

Haha, I know what you mean man. I think there needs to be a different approach towards five doors than three doors. I had the same thought earlier on! Sounds weird for me to say, but I'm happy I got a five door now. Makes it a little bit different I hope anyway. :D

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
This is verrrry cool! Crying out for some crazy camber though ;)

S23

The Cleee-O
This is verrrry cool! Crying out for some crazy camber though ;)

Cheers Matey! :D Ha, trust me it is! semi ruining my tires. So it is much needed so this doesn't happen, and so I can deck the back back down again :cool:

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I think i've said it about 3 times in this thread but I LOVE IT!!

Looks bloody brilliant. Deffo suits a 5 door.

S23

The Cleee-O
I think i've said it about 3 times in this thread but I LOVE IT!!

Looks bloody brilliant. Deffo suits a 5 door.

That proper made me lol mate! Haha. Don't feel you have to stop :rasp:. There's more to come yet though. Quite a bit more. ;)

S23

The Cleee-O
Hey all, not a lot to report to you lot really. Hopefully within the next month I should have some more progress done by Christmas. :D. Just a quick update I suppose to say that the Cleee-O is going well. Apart from about a month ago where I needed Mr RAC man to come and help me. Basically, driving along some pretty crap roads in Southampton when I came across a raised manhole in the road...albeit to late. My clutch sunk straight into the floor and I was stranded with my mate in quite cold weather for a couple of hours.

Basically what had happened is the clutch cable that is attached to the engine, and the weight on the end of it had popped off. Mr RAC had never seen this happen before...but he said he had also never seen a car as low as mine :rasp: Haha. Was a bit gutting to be honest, as I had only just put the back of the car down about an hour earlier, to the height I wanted it. This had been after having the car Raking like a biatch cause of the rear arches were cutting into my sidewalls. But the rear arches have now been rolled so that's not a problem anymore.

Anywho, here's some picture of the car's current stance, and also the damage I caused to Southampton District Councils Roads, lol.

Only things updated really are the Stance, rear arches rolled, and I've now got some Legal Pressed English Plates, which I think look much nicer than the standard plastic ones :D.

Like I say, something more interesting should be posted up soon. :D Still haven't decided what colour to do my front lights, lol. So indecisive! Haha.

DSC00876.jpg

DSC00877.jpg

DSC00893.jpg

DSC00883.jpg

DSC00888.jpg

DSC00890.jpg

S23

The Cleee-O
Awesome car! You done anything to it engine wise?

Cheers dude! :D Nah, nothing done engine wise for the minute, more just looking to get the outside sorted first, then work on the engine side of it. Probably start doing some engine mods next year. :) I really want an induction kit, cause I love the noise they make...but not sure how it would sound on a diesel, and also I can't find any for the DCi 80 (which is what I've got), can only find them for the 65. Don't want to decrease the performance really :S lol.

Not bad at all matey!

Cheers man! Glad you like it :D

BMW E92/Audi S3
Whooaa. I'll be honest. I didn't think it would look good. But you sure proved me wrong. Looks sweet mate :)

S23

The Cleee-O
Whooaa. I'll be honest. I didn't think it would look good. But you sure proved me wrong. Looks sweet mate :)

:D Woop! Cheers for that mate...or lady. lol. I'm pretty happy with how it's turning out, and I'm glad I've managed to surprise someone by how it looks, always a good thing. So thank you :)

S23

The Cleee-O
Ooo, and I've got some nicer Aero front wipers since then too. Which look and work a lot better than the old ones I had. lol :D

S23

The Cleee-O
Looks awesome!
heading towards being one of the best 5 doors Ive seen :)

Really? Ha! Wikid :D Cheers man, means a lot. Hopefully it will carry on to be so. :D

Love this! Were have the yellow fogs gone though? :(

Cheers dude! Umm, they were just a fotoshop at the time, but don't worry! They will definately be going yellow! Just gotta decided what to do with the headlights, lol. And order a new Left fog as well cause it's smashed...as it has been for 2 months! Ha, need to get that sorted really. But yea, cheers for the comment :D.

GavC

ClioSport Club Member
  Black Gold 182FF
Im a huge fan of this car :) Where can you buy the bear sticker? :D I want onee

Mickb

ClioSport Club Member
  van low and 1.6 16v
Cheers dude! :D Nah, nothing done engine wise for the minute, more just looking to get the outside sorted first, then work on the engine side of it. Probably start doing some engine mods next year. :) I really want an induction kit, cause I love the noise they make...but not sure how it would sound on a diesel, and also I can't find any for the DCi 80 (which is what I've got), can only find them for the 65. Don't want to decrease the performance really :S lol.

Cheers man! Glad you like it :D

measure the air filter then pm me. im sure there all the same size tbh if your looking for a pannel 1. but any idk should fit,

also get it lower :D

S23

The Cleee-O
measure the air filter then pm me. im sure there all the same size tbh if your looking for a pannel 1. but any idk should fit,

also get it lower :D

Alrite then mate, thanks for that :). Will measure it tomorrow if I get the chance. Have you seen/been in contact with a DCi induction kit then?

Mickb

ClioSport Club Member
  van low and 1.6 16v
had a piper cross cone on my last dci 65, current 65 has pannel filter.

S23

The Cleee-O
had a piper cross cone on my last dci 65, current 65 has pannel filter.

Ah wicked :D. How did it sound? Did it give the 'roar' like you get on a petrol engine?

Ha, didn't see your the last bit of what you wrote originally. Ha. I can lower it loads more...but I'm good for the minute ;) lol

Mickb

ClioSport Club Member
  van low and 1.6 16v
lol

erm yea it did. but tbh youll never get the loud roar like the petrols. add a decat and custom exhaust should get some noise.

got slight noise the now on my van, not daft or crap, just nice

S23

The Cleee-O
lol

erm yea it did. but tbh youll never get the loud roar like the petrols. add a decat and custom exhaust should get some noise.

got slight noise the now on my van, not daft or crap, just nice

Awesome! :D I will message you when I get the chance to measure it mate. Thanks for your help on it, loving the van :D

U

Uddy

Good effort. I think it looked better just on steelies though! :) (I'm probs the only one, haha)

S23

The Cleee-O
Looking fresh as always pal!

<3 it!

Woop! Fresh, I like that :). Cheers man, glad you like it. :D

Good effort. I think it looked better just on steelies though! :) (I'm probs the only one, haha)

Ha, it's funny you should say that. I love my alloys to bits, they're so perfect for my car. But, I still have a massive hankering to get some steelies banded to 8' wide all round and get them painted in Liquid Yellow. So it may be on the cards at sometime dude ;)

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Ha, it's funny you should say that. I love my alloys to bits, they're so perfect for my car. But, I still have a massive hankering to get some steelies banded to 8' wide all round and get them painted in Liquid Yellow. So it may be on the cards at sometime dude ;)

Banded stealies would be mint, LY centres and a chequerd lip :cool:

LOL @ fresh, some kiddo in the pub the other day said my t-shirt was fresh, so thought I'd steal it :eek:

S23

The Cleee-O
Banded stealies would be mint, LY centres and a chequerd lip :cool:

LOL @ fresh, some kiddo in the pub the other day said my t-shirt was fresh, so thought I'd steal it :eek:

Ha! Had your shirt just been out of the wash then? :rasp: Yea man, love the banded steelies look, looks well aggressive :D

how much were those wheels? and were did you get them from?

thanks

I bought the wheels off of a mate back home mate, don't really want to say how much I paid for them. But they were about half the price of buying them new with the tyres. Mates rates FTW! If your after some similiar style of wheels there are loads on Edition 38 and Wheel *****s all the time :)

S23

The Cleee-O
Hellooooo! :D Haven't had much time to do anything to my little Cleee-O recently, end of my uni semester means I actually had to do some work for a change :( lol. Here's what I've done recently...

DSC00927.jpg

DSC00930.jpg

As you can see I have FINALLY done my fogs in yellow! And got another one that isn't smashed. :D And I have got the film for the headlights coming soon, as it's being custom made cause of the size of the headlights. Hope you like the pics from a meet with my friends yesterday. Loving how shiney she is in them. :) The meet was at 12...I was out at 8:45 cleaning my car in 2 degrees celsius! Only took 3 hours this time. Dedication :rasp:. Haha. So yea, hope you enjoy the nice quality pics, and hopefully I should have some more drastic mods happening a bit soon.

IMG_6719.jpg

IMG_6676.jpg

IMG_6678.jpg

IMG_6750.jpg

IMG_6692.jpg

IMG_6686.jpg

IMG_6721.jpg

Shauny.jpg

And a shot of me walking back to my car with a much needed can of Relentless, it's me in the yellow hooday BTW :)

meeecleee.jpg

Hope you like :D