ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Arctic blue 182 ff progression thread

Clio 182
But they're track day tyres, not road tyres.
I had Yokohama AD08RS on my 182. Those are the equivalent of NS2Rs.
The car was all over the place - tramlining here, there, and everywhere. I swapped them out for some Michelin Pilot Sport 3s, and it was like a Rolls Royce in comparison.
I sold a lad in Stockton my AD08RS to put on his Clio 182 as he said he's going to do the odd track day. I told him why I was selling them, so I advised him not to use them on the road.
He messaged me 2 days later asking if I knew of a good place that does tracking, as his car was tramlining all over the place. I asked him what tyres he was running, and he told me the Yokohama AD08RS that I sold him.
Go figure, Sherlock.
:LOL:
I'll take that into consideration then bud but pretty sure I have play in something as when it tramlines it seems to take the play up , I was gonna pop the grommet off the steering column to check for play above the uj ,, bit from what I've read thats only on the 172s is that correct bud

Mr Underhill

ClioSport Club Member
I'll take that into consideration then bud but pretty sure I have play in something as when it tramlines it seems to take the play up , I was gonna pop the grommet off the steering column to check for play above the uj ,, bit from what I've read thats only on the 172s is that correct bud
No problem. As I said above, it's usually a combination of factors on these cars, including tyres, wheel alignment, and suspension component integrity.