ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Cleee-O

S23

The Cleee-O
This is by faaar my most favourite 5 door ever!
i want your alloys haha

Cheers dude :D. I'm afraid you can't have them :rasp: .

I went from an Mx5 to a Clio due to a new arrival due in August! Was an Import Eunos Roadster. Lowered on Bilsteins, forged wheels, exhaust etc. Was the best car i've ever driven, and still is. Just felt complete if that makes sense?

Ah I seeee, congratulations :D. Yea mate that makes perfect sense, my mum used to have one and it was amazing to be in! Ever since she had her's I've always wanted one, will get one eventually :). Sounds like you had a nice one. From accounts of being in the passenger seat I can vouch that they handle like they're on rails :D

Nimbus 197, Ph1 172
Yes mate, thats the number! Wasn't looking to sell yet, but my Clio came up at such a good price, it would of been ride to turn it down. Miss sneaking the back end out on damp roundabouts! If i had of kept it, it would of been wound down on coilovers, plastered in JDM stickers and would of been perfect. Its gone to a good home though, so i'm happy. I'd recommend one as soon as you can get one!

S23

The Cleee-O
Yes mate, thats the number! Wasn't looking to sell yet, but my Clio came up at such a good price, it would of been ride to turn it down. Miss sneaking the back end out on damp roundabouts! If i had of kept it, it would of been wound down on coilovers, plastered in JDM stickers and would of been perfect. Its gone to a good home though, so i'm happy. I'd recommend one as soon as you can get one!

Sounds similar to what I want to do to one :rasp: ha, my mum will be jealous when I get mine. Nice to hear some positive feedback on them too, other than just 'you don't want one of those, there hairdresser's cars'. Ha. :D

Nimbus 197, Ph1 172
Yep, got alot of those type of comments, including a couple of best mates. Chucked them the keys, 10 minutes later they come back, grinning like a pair of Cheshire cats. Makes all the abuse worthwhile!

S23

The Cleee-O
Yep, got alot of those type of comments, including a couple of best mates. Chucked them the keys, 10 minutes later they come back, grinning like a pair of Cheshire cats. Makes all the abuse worthwhile!

Ha! Wicked, I can live with a hairdresser image anyway, people ask me that cause of my barnet anyway :rasp: haha. Can't wait to get one then, would love to get one for the summer if I can afford one, we will see though. Ha, love cabriolets! :D

S23

The Cleee-O
Here's some more photos that were taken at last weeks meet in Ocean Village :)

IMG_7086.jpg

IMG_7087.jpg

IMG_7089.jpg

IMG_7095.jpg

IMG_7096.jpg

IMG_7114.jpg

Hope you like, there nice and dark...and a bit seedy :D

Nimbus 197, Ph1 172
Ha! Wicked, I can live with a hairdresser image anyway, people ask me that cause of my barnet anyway :rasp: haha. Can't wait to get one then, would love to get one for the summer if I can afford one, we will see though. Ha, love cabriolets! :D

Good man! As long as its rust free, they are spot on. If you need any advice give me a pm.

Oh, and the Clio looks spot on!

S23

The Cleee-O
Your filthy wh0re.

Ha! You love me all the same dude :rasp:.

it scuffs alot but its only ever bottomed out 3 times

Yea, if mine isn't scuffing then it's parked. Ha. I've lost count of the number of times I've bottomed out in mine, lots and lots of times, just makes me laugh more than anything. :D lol

Good man! As long as its rust free, they are spot on. If you need any advice give me a pm.

Oh, and the Clio looks spot on!

Cheers for that dude :) Yea will definitely PM you if I get any closer to getting one. Ha, glad you like my current one though :rasp:

Nimbus 197, Ph1 172
Its a sweet ride, nothing better than slammage and deep dish. The Diesel engines a good little number if in good shape as well, they haul the K12 Micra along quite well. Re-map on the cards?

S23

The Cleee-O
Its a sweet ride, nothing better than slammage and deep dish. The Diesel engines a good little number if in good shape as well, they haul the K12 Micra along quite well. Re-map on the cards?

Ha, that's exactly how I felt :rasp:. Yea it's really good actually, very fuel efficient if you treat it right, reasonably quick if you don't though ;). I'd like to get a remap, boost it a bit. But TBH I don't know if I'll bother. But who knows, I do want a bit more power out of it :D

172 Monaco
Wooo Hooo saw this on the way back to Devon today.

I was the one who Beeped at you at the roundabout comin out of bournemouth... The BP... obviously i was the one in the Monaco Blue Clio 172.

S23

The Cleee-O
Wooo Hooo saw this on the way back to Devon today.

I was the one who Beeped at you at the roundabout comin out of bournemouth... The BP... obviously i was the one in the Monaco Blue Clio 172.

Ahhh! Hai there :D. I saw you at the last minute mate, would've waved had I seen you :(. Was concentrating on attacking that roundabout more than anything. lol. Yea I was just heading from Exeter back to Southampton. Car looked good man :). Does mine look alrite on the move?

172 Monaco
yeh looked good, Im only in Bournemouth uni chap only 30ish mins away we shold have a meet between the two get the Bu people and Southampton people together.

2002 Clio 1.2 Extreme
yeh looked good, Im only in Bournemouth uni chap only 30ish mins away we shold have a meet between the two get the Bu people and Southampton people together.

I'm in Bournemouth aswell. Defo up for a meet of we can organise one

S23

The Cleee-O

Ah that's cool mate, small world :). Yea, a meet of some sort would be awesome.

I'm in Bournemouth aswell. Defo up for a meet of we can organise one

Awesome! We'll have to get on some sort of Bournemouth & Southampton meet of soe sort, would be sweet :)

well... never seen nor heard of this, and what can i say. kudos to you boyo!

big big fan, be nice to see it at some summer shows hopefully.

granted i'd change one or two bits but its not mine to do and thats the whole point, you've stuck with it and had a vision, something i really respect. (silvervisions? granted everyone does it but its needed, or maybe rainbow bulbs like i have, they look funky) i'd probably get the bumpers coded as previously as it smoothes the whole look but gloss black as you said could be clever too... so whatever way you go, good luck.

credit to your attitude and the site.

S23

The Cleee-O
well... never seen nor heard of this, and what can i say. kudos to you boyo!

big big fan, be nice to see it at some summer shows hopefully.

granted i'd change one or two bits but its not mine to do and thats the whole point, you've stuck with it and had a vision, something i really respect. (silvervisions? granted everyone does it but its needed, or maybe rainbow bulbs like i have, they look funky) i'd probably get the bumpers coded as previously as it smoothes the whole look but gloss black as you said could be clever too... so whatever way you go, good luck.

credit to your attitude and the site.

Cheers mate, means a lot :). Glad you like it and the general direction it's headed. I have been thinking about indicators and that. I have something in mind though :D. Just out of interest where do you get the rainbow bulbs from? Cause I couldn't find them anywhere. :( lol. Yea, I'd like to take it to some shows and that this years, might head up to FCS this year, would be good fun. Anymore you'd recommend/going to? :).

Ultra Red Megane 225
I dont think he uploaded many, his memory card was screwed or something.

Ill chat him up and see if he's got any left on his camera.

oh and get it mapped next, you'll love it! mate of mine had a dci 105 and it was a weapon once he'd had it mapped. had a front mount off a megane on it for a while too!

S23

The Cleee-O
I dont think he uploaded many, his memory card was screwed or something.

Ill chat him up and see if he's got any left on his camera.

oh and get it mapped next, you'll love it! mate of mine had a dci 105 and it was a weapon once he'd had it mapped. had a front mount off a megane on it for a while too!

Ah okay that's cool, yea let me know if he does find them/uploads them :). Hmmm, remapping has been playing on my mind recently, might get it done over the summer :D. Ha! Your mates does sound a bit evil...love the sound of it! :rasp:

Renaultsport Clio Trophy
i often walk past the clio on the way to uni and think..... holy f*ck thats low. lol. nice car mate looks good.
you ever spotted the Trophy about? didnt realise you went to the meet the other night.

S23

The Cleee-O
i often walk past the clio on the way to uni and think..... holy f*ck thats low. lol. nice car mate looks good.
you ever spotted the Trophy about? didnt realise you went to the meet the other night.

Ah really? You go to Solent then mate? Cheers dude, glad you like it. Yea, I love the deckedness of it :D. I can't say I have no, sorry mate. Were you at the meet the other nite then? :)

More poke than viagr
Soon to be as low as you now ;) Got some 14" banded steelies on now, and sorting the suspension out tommorow :)

Just out of interest, how low are you on the coilovers? All the way? And have you taken the thing (minds gone blank lol) off the rears? cos mine still sits high on the rear :dapprove:

S23

The Cleee-O
Pics of your sump now? ;)

Ha, what my new one? :rasp:

Nice, sits great on those wheels!

Cheers dude! Love how it looks yea :)

Soon to be as low as you now ;) Got some 14" banded steelies on now, and sorting the suspension out tommorow :)

Just out of interest, how low are you on the coilovers? All the way? And have you taken the thing (minds gone blank lol) off the rears? cos mine still sits high on the rear :dapprove:

My coilies are about 15mm away from the base, and now I haven't taken the adjusters out. But just thinking about your thread you probably have wound yours down a bit since you wrote this ;)

S23

The Cleee-O
*** NB, I broke the Cleee-O. Pretty much shattered the sump. Haha. So I'm anti-stancing it atm :cool:

More poke than viagr
Cheers dude :) Will try to :D

Ha, yep! I've bent that though, so they're about level now :) lol

lmao

I heard a massive bang when i came out of work last night, pretty sure i bottomed out on something lol. Its not leaking anything so its all good :)

I think we're exactly the same then. When i first dropped mine down i measured 15mm from bottom. But this time i counted 8 threads from bottom. Pretty much the same height then :) .......finally lol :rasp:

S23

The Cleee-O
lmao

I heard a massive bang when i came out of work last night, pretty sure i bottomed out on something lol. Its not leaking anything so its all good :)

I think we're exactly the same then. When i first dropped mine down i measured 15mm from bottom. But this time i counted 8 threads from bottom. Pretty much the same height then :) .......finally lol :rasp:

Bahaha. Yea man, I hit mine shed loads. The thing that killed it was landing directly on it after being in mid air doing 50. Ha. Seriously though, be careful with it cause it was £620 to get fixed! :eek: