ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Cleee-O

S23

The Cleee-O
Hi all, just a quick update for you all on the Cleee-O. I've got bored of 'Euro-Style', so I've decided to venture down a different route.

So the current look is 'Reverse Raking-French County Bumpkin-Nearly As High As Standard At The Front-Anti Stance Style' lolz

DSC00045.jpg

DSC00043.jpg

DSC00044.jpg

Enjoy :cool:

Never above 25mpg
Bet it handles alot better now!

Interested to see what you do as long as it's not "rat" that has died a premature death.

Renaultsport Clio Trophy
little late in the day, yes mate i do go to Solent uni. doing Sports Science im a first year. if all goes to plan ill be living down Cronwell Road next year and the T is coming to. when you moving back down from easter?

S23

The Cleee-O
:dapprove:

Don't worry mate, it'll be fine :)

That made me cry a little :(

Ohhh :(, I have a snissue if you want it? :)

Bet it handles alot better now!

Interested to see what you do as long as it's not "rat" that has died a premature death.

Honest to god it handles 10x worse! Although it was decked beyond the optimum handling point it honestly cornered like it was on rails (but that was down to the wideee Go-Kart 14x8's that I had on it. And that's the truth...I'm more shocked too :rasp: And no, it is not being ratted dude. My mate did that to his '02 Clio and it just looks wrong cause it's too newer car. TBH I think it's been overdone and in a lot of cases (not all mind) is just a cheap excuse for getting a 'show car'. If done properly I like it, but not if half assed. So no, no rat for me :)

:( I hope you get aids for doing this.

I love you too Jase ;)

Let me buy your wheels please :) :) :) :)

Your car was so good. :(

And it shall be good again! Ha! I'll put you down on the list mate. I've already got 3 potential buyers for them, but will let you know straight away if they back out...haven't even advertised them yet and I've got people biting off my arms for them! :D lol

Don't worry mate, you'll smile soon enough :)

Five door luff y0!

Ha! Interesting words ;)

Nooooooooooooooooo!

Monicaaaaaa. Haha, I need to watch Fast and the Furious again soon...

little late in the day, yes mate i do go to Solent uni. doing Sports Science im a first year. if all goes to plan ill be living down Cronwell Road next year and the T is coming to. when you moving back down from easter?

Ha, that's okay dude. Ahhh cool, yea I know there. Wicked! Would love to see the Trophy in all it's glory :D I'm back on Saturday afternoon :)

Ha! Right! Not gonna lie to you lot, I haven't got bored of Euro at all. It's just basically how I'm rolling at the minute because of my recent dilema. Basically I shaved loads off of my sump on a daily basis with the height it was (this is fine). However! I ended up pretty-much shattering the thing when I landed directly on it at 50 mph. Soooo, £620 later to fix it I've decided that I can't go as low...

But! It will still be lower than most, and looking a bit different soon. My only dilemma is...do I change it before show season, or keep it as is and get the little bits done to finish it off? Cause, if I'm being honest, I would love you lot to see it at FCS and such looking nice and low on the Steffans you love. Opinions, thoughts, comments? All more than welcome. And anyway, the change of direction will be a bit different to anything on here already done. But! It will be stanced correctly and look just as good, but in a different way :)

And thanks for all of the comments so far and that sure you'll love it just as much when it looks a bit different...no matter when that is :)

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Keep the steffys, and get a sump guard. Then slam it again for show season! it looked awesome.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Build a sump guard. Put it back to how it was!

Then go and have a word with yourself. (I loved your car!!!)

S23

The Cleee-O
Thats a shame.. really liked it how it was

It will be likeable again, you wait and see :)

Build a sump guard. Put it back to how it was!

Then go and have a word with yourself. (I loved your car!!!)

Build a sump guard? I can't do that :( I don't have the skills to do that sort of thing. lol. No matter what I do to it, it'll still look right. You wait and see :)

Gonna miss those wheels. Won't look right on anything but a 5 door. *wink*

Ha. I'll miss them too dude, love the look of dinky wheels on 5 doors. Ha, I can put your name down on the list too if you want dude? lol

Keep the steffys, and get a sump guard. Then slam it again for show season! it looked awesome.

Hmmm, we shall see. Would like too, but then again change is good :rasp:

182 Cup/Mk5 Gti
Lol i said to build a sump guard for mine and i got shot saying you will never hit it. This just proves you can.

Bring it to fcs mate i really want to see it!

S23

The Cleee-O
Lol i said to build a sump guard for mine and i got shot saying you will never hit it. This just proves you can.

Bring it to fcs mate i really want to see it!

Yea man, I said about sump guards and got told that there is no way it could be that low! Ha, they were wrong :cool: . I will be coming to FCS one way or another I hope, just depends how this looks I guess. Will be good to see yours too :)

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Getting a shallow sump + sump guard when I get a bora. Shallow sump is only £130! LOL

S23

The Cleee-O
Getting a shallow sump + sump guard when I get a bora. Shallow sump is only £130! LOL

Grrrr, I the next car I get doesn't cost very much to get the sump repaired. Either that or I hope they make KW V3 Coilies with the HLS system on them. Or both :D. Haha. You definately getting a Bora now then? Well jealous, I nearly bought one the summer before last to get rid of this...Hmmm, ah well! Will get one eventually :)

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
LOL I wrote "Volcanos ftw" on mine :cool:

Yeah I need to go VAG. Bora's make so much sense. Dropped on steels for ghetto win!

S23

The Cleee-O
LOL I wrote "Volcanos ftw" on mine :cool:

Yeah I need to go VAG. Bora's make so much sense. Dropped on steels for ghetto win!

Bahaha. I got some smiles and laughs on my drive back, was brilliant :). Do it mate! Bora FTW! :D

S23

The Cleee-O
Cleee was briefly a BMW yesterday :cool:

DSC00059.jpg

DSC00061.jpg

DSC00062.jpg

DSC00063.jpg

In fairness I quite liked this...but they only lasted about ten minutes.

DSC00064.jpg

DSC00065.jpg

One of them came off twice, but the second time it ripped the valve out of the tire. Ha. So my Beemer Cleee-O literally lasted all of ten minutes. Haha.

In more of a progress way though, it does look like I will be getting new whimmmzzz :). Probably as soon as I get back from Uni...which is only like 5 weeks away in fairness. Guess the new plan is to get them and the other main bits done before FCS, and surprise you all with the new look :cool: . So yea, hope you enjoyed a brief history of my Beemer. ha. :)

More poke than viagr
dam, that looked good actually, and hell of alot cheaper than new wheels lol.

What new wheels you getting? Or is it a suprise ;)

Is that actually that volcanic ash??? We havnt had any of that yet :S

S23

The Cleee-O
dam, that looked good actually, and hell of alot cheaper than new wheels lol.

What new wheels you getting? Or is it a suprise ;)

Is that actually that volcanic ash??? We havnt had any of that yet :S

lolz, thought I'd be a bit different from getting normal Renault ones and get something a bit continental :rasp: . Ahhh, not letting on about the new ones to anyone. All I'm gonna say is they're totally different to my Steffs ;) / Ha! Dude, it's just dirt. My car was really dirty, just got bored and decided to put it on. made me laugh anyway. lol

they were really nice for trims lol! Hope to see it at fcs! ;)

Yea I know man, I've got some Stainless Steel ones too! So may try and polish out the scratches and get some fresh BMW centres on them, will look sweeet! :D Yea man, really need to sort that out. But yea, should be going FCS :) Can't wait to see yours ;)

I did the same. lolz :)

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
I saw this car today!! You live down The road from my sister's boyfriend in southampton,
small world!
Have to say standards have slipped, no borbets?

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
Lol i have just read the thread abit more, how on earth did you loose the sump? Mines nearly as low, if lower and ive not put a single bit of damage on my sump, its between the wheels!!

If all else falls through, give me a shoult when you're selling those wheels!!!!!

S23

The Cleee-O
I saw this car today!! You live down The road from my sister's boyfriend in southampton,
small world!
Have to say standards have slipped, no borbets?

Lol i have just read the thread abit more, how on earth did you loose the sump? Mines nearly as low, if lower and ive not put a single bit of damage on my sump, its between the wheels!!

If all else falls through, give me a shoult when you're selling those wheels!!!!!

Ha, yea man small world! :) They're Steffan's BCW's dude, but they're pretty similar to Borbet T's (which I was gonna get originally). Well my sump was only about a 50p away from the floor, and the splitter was about the same if not a bit less, it's not sitting anywhere near as low atm. lol. I had stretched 195/45/14's across 8's so my sump wasn't much higher than the base of my wheels. Ha. Yea, I'll add you to the list mate. Got about a douzen people that want them so far, ha, but I will add you on there :)