ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Friday 1st October - Trafford Centre - 7:30pm (ish)

Artic Blime 182
Yeah i was impressed with you showing your face when you had training.. gutted about your car. An you knew what i meant. ;)

We had a good little chat anyway, if you go ahead with some of your ideas the car will be unreal.. did Riad get any photos?

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Hi, I arrived on Friday fashionably late with Paul in his 172. We got there about 8:30. Had a look round and it was a huge turnout. Had a catch up with a few people, went for a donut, came out and everyone was off. Where did everyone go? We went to a McDonalds where there was significant youth-age who persisted to drive like weapons. A few of us made the way over there but a alot of people weren't there. Did everyone else go home?

Homo spec mazda
Hi, I arrived on Friday fashionably late with Paul in his 172. We got there about 8:30. Had a look round and it was a huge turnout. Had a catch up with a few people, went for a donut, came out and everyone was off. Where did everyone go? We went to a McDonalds where there was significant youth-age who persisted to drive like weapons. A few of us made the way over there but a alot of people weren't there. Did everyone else go home?

Red Lupo springs to mind

I was In asda when everyone took off :(

It's not fashionably late when you turn up after everyone's gone, to something you arranged...

It'll be the one at the back where the retail park is. Everyone meets there on a Friday for the chav-fest ;) I went to the cinema instead.

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
It's not fashionably late when you turn up after everyone's gone, to something you arranged...

You clearly didn't read what I put!

I arrived, people were there. Had a chat. Went for a donut, came back, everyone was driving off.

I fully accept liability about being late. Well, it was Pauls fault. He had too much sausage.