ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Friday 1st October - Trafford Centre - 7:30pm (ish)

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
I know Friday night meets don't sometimes go down too well as some people are busy out on the pop, but lets see how this goes.

I'm going to Aberdeen on the Monday (04/10/10) for a while and was wondering if anyone wanted a meet, be my last for a while.

Could always move it to Warrington dependant upon who is going.

BMW E34 540i
Shouldn't be any prob for me to show up.

My lady works in Frankie&Benny's there, we can get a discount ;)

DCi 100
Everyone will already be there about 8pm anyways so won't have much trouble getting people out. I'll see if I can make it nearer the time.

RB & LY 182
well im shopping in the trafford centre that very day so prob stick around for the meet like last time jamie.

lbrench

ClioSport Club Member
  F250 6.7 / VW GLI.
Yeh the street racing is on on a Friday so I will be going to this meet then going to watch that

p@blo

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio/A3
Will head over if its your last one Jam. There going to be a run aswell?

gone jap 370z GT
will come down too, poss last run out before the Z gets put away for winter lol

Skoda Octavia VRs
I know Friday night meets don't sometimes go down too well as some people are busy out on the pop, but lets see how this goes.

I'm going to Aberdeen on the Monday (04/10/10) for a while and was wondering if anyone wanted a meet, be my last for a while.

Could always move it to Warrington dependant upon who is going.

Are you going to be working up here in Aberdeen Jamie?.. there are a few people on the site from up this neck of the woods!

p@blo

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio/A3
i wouldnt put that on here, its illegal at the end of the day, next to none of those guys go on track, in an empty industrial park or not it's bang out.

I'll pass on this aswell tbh.

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Are you going to be working up here in Aberdeen Jamie?.. there are a few people on the site from up this neck of the woods!

Alright mate, yeah going to be working in Aberdeen for a year. I'll be living in Bridge of Don.

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Bit of a shame people are not coming to this meet for the reference of street racing. Just don't head over there if you don't want to be a part of that.

As for a run. Wasn't really going to plan on doing one. Just a photo/meet up. It's a bit late on in the day for anything other than a few photos.

Skoda Octavia VRs
Alright mate, yeah going to be working in Aberdeen for a year. I'll be living in Bridge of Don.

I work in Bridge of Don, and live about 10mins drive away in Dyce. Feel free to give me a shout if you fancy a couple of beers when you get settled in!. Good luck with the move, and with the new Job.
All the best, and have a good weekend. Gav

Sunflower 172 :)
how far is this meet from newcastle lol?? you guys always have big meets and we have hardly any and wen we do no1 bothers to talk to ppl they dont know so i get left out :( lol

lbrench

ClioSport Club Member
  F250 6.7 / VW GLI.
you trying to justify it makes you look silly. for your own sake give up...

I'm not justifying anything, all I'm saying is there is no harm in watching, I will be going regardless, high horses need not attend lol