ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Friday 1st October - Trafford Centre - 7:30pm (ish)

mg zr
ill pop down not got a nice clio but it drives and i love it give me a chance to see what to do with me mk2 when i get it in june /july

M135i
Jamie, if u havent sorted a shed out before this, ill pick you up on my way past if you want ? i can show you my rattles ;)

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
I'll be in the Twingo this time. Should be fun.

Me and Naith will sort a big job after RWS, since were both going to that next weekend.

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Hi all,

Now that it's a little closer than when I first posted the topic, I was just checking all that said they were coming still are.

To confirm, I thought meeting at KK's would be good as it's easy to find and open. We can by all means go elsewhere when everyone has arrived.

Jamie.

DCi 100
Might not be there mate! ^ Work Friday nights but will try sort something, will only know mid week though.

Da

Less
Will try and pop along to this also, haven't been to a meet in a while :)

Mike - will give you that passenger ride I promised, see if it tempts you ;)

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Will try and pop along to this also, haven't been to a meet in a while :)

Mike - will give you that passenger ride I promised, see if it tempts you ;)

I'll definitley have to come now :approve:

RB & LY 182
I'll be there jamie lad, she's going trafford centre so great excuse for me to bugger off!

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Possibly going to be in manc Friday evening, will pop over. I'll bring some oil for alex.

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
I'm definitely coming now, leaving work at half two so hopefully I'll be there in time. Chris can you pm me your number just in case I get lost! Where in the car park do you guys meet?

Il be around, you cant miss it Tim the car park is pretty small, even if they go onto Costco next door you can see it from KK's