ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Friday 1st October - Trafford Centre - 7:30pm (ish)

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
I am still on but the cars not going to be clean we could alway go in the car park. I've just checked the weather it's ment to get better at 5

Ph1 ITB'd 172
Costco's over spill car park round the back of KK's as per usual isn't it?

yeah I was going to ask where exactly it is you meet, I may pop down for a bit, I'm new to these parts so won't know anyone like... but i'm sure you don't bite!

Da

Less
Yeah and don't make the mistake of turning into KK's as most people do, only to attempt to turn round and drive out the wrong way :eek: LOL!

Drive past KK's and the entrance to the car park is down on the right :)

i'll be there before training in the failmegane, seen as mines dead, alternatively i might fill mine with coolant and drive it there, fill it up with coolant post meet and go home and cry

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah and don't make the mistake of turning into KK's as most people do, only to attempt to turn round and drive out the wrong way :eek: LOL!

I've done that :eek:

Infront of Jamie too who was in the overflow, doubt he noticed since he didn't make a sarcastic comment about it lol

i know. was my first meet and everyone seems to be in their own little groups. bit intimidating for a newbie. where did everyone get off to afterwards?

sure i spoke to you, i try n speak to everyone, dont ever feel unwelcome though mate.

friday night meets arent the best, esp in Traff park as all the manz are out n about.

i'll sort one this weekend, one of my wierd ones, but always fun.

nice to see regulars and new tonight. metal on show was top drawer

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
you probably did. im not saying everyone didnt speak. was it you that told that couple that there was a V6 down there for the ladies and a williams for the men???

i got speaking to steve182 (think it was steve, it deffo began with an S). he was very nice and made me feel quite welcome.

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
yh that would have been me, i was in a rush to go training so needed to go. least i showed mind, on a fri night too! :D

well i was late cause i had to drop the missus off at a friends. women are never on time for anything, i told her she had to get ready at her friends otherwise id be f**king late, and she insisted she knew what clothes she was wearing. by that she meant she knew she was wearing clothes in general!

Da

Less
LOL @ women...

It was a good turnout, and as such it is difficult to speak to everyone, especially in a dark, miserable car park :(

Da

Less
Yeah where was Jamie...I wasn't sure if he appeared or not??

Trafford carparks are invariably miserable :(

how did you know the car park was miserable?

Was yours the silver mk2 with pre-facelift alloys and tow bar? ;)

Yeah where was Jamie...I wasn't sure if he appeared or not??

Trafford carparks are invariably miserable :(

was that not jamies mini that was about? didnt see who was driving it.

Yeah was a much bigger turnout than i expected, like said in previous theards the northwest has to be the most active area! we can all be proud of being part of the norfbest.

Nice to speak to the new faces, Da, superbenji, Andy? and a few others.

Naith, didn't see you there dude :dapprove:

Just got in too. FFS.