ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Flaming Grill Food Challenge. Wednesday 17th Oct

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
People coming from Reading way, fancy meeting in Shinfield at 7ish?

It's on the way, plus I live there so I won't be late :eek:

I'm thinking on the car park opposite the Bell & Bottle pub, next to the infant school?

Matt_90

ClioSport Club Member
  Sprint/climb 106 gti
Looking forward to this meet now and its only 5 minutes from home :) looking forward to a catchup and meeting some new faces! I might even bring my camera along.

Audi A3 TDI 170 B.E.
Hope this place tonite not going up be full of football idiots/shouting, they crying at full time!

Matt_90

ClioSport Club Member
  Sprint/climb 106 gti
Hope this place tonite not going up be full of football idiots/shouting, they crying at full time!

More than likely if there is a match on but I think the restaraunt is seperate to the bar so we should be fine. I have never been in there since they painted it bright orange and started selling burgers lol! ... Infact I have ever only been once, it looked a bit rough for my liking haha, much prefer my local its much more upmarket ;)

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
More than likely if there is a match on but I think the restaraunt is seperate to the bar so we should be fine. I have never been in there since they painted it bright orange and started selling burgers lol! ... Infact I have ever only been once, it looked a bit rough for my liking haha, much prefer my local its much more upmarket ;)

Crikey you sound a bit delicate, dont worry mate me and some of the other big lads will protect you if you come along, lol

Matt_90

ClioSport Club Member
  Sprint/climb 106 gti
Crikey you sound a bit delicate, dont worry mate me and some of the other big lads will protect you if you come along, lol

Oh really.. How big ? ;) Please don't take me seriously chip lol! I am only messing, but I appreciate the offer :)

Last edited:
  Petrol Blue 182.
Not sure if SRS?

Do you own a phone? lol

I ment a camera with more than one mega pixle

iPhone? Or do you want to take some spazzy pictures of my dirty car, with Nicks dirty car.

You bringing the Panzer Tank?
Your car offends my camera

50502_118947381458226_4039266_n.jpg

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
I'll bring mine if I can be arsed to.

Looking forward to this gents, I'm currently starving myself.

Petrol Blue 182.
Stomach shrinks Luke. Wrong tactic

You built this photo rail thingy doofey you wanted to build?

RS 189.9
Im quite excited about eating myself to death tonight.
I will watch some Man V Food today to brush up on my chants so those who are attempting the challenge can stay motivated.

Petrol Blue 182.
I watched it last night for some inspiration. he nearly finished a 30" pizze with a mate.

held up a slice against a baby and it was bigger then the baby lol!

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
I've not had lunch today. I wanted to, but too busy.

Burger's still getting destroyed though.