ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CS vs Food - The Flaming Burger Challenge

Swift Sport
I haven't forgotten yet!

Won't be doing the challenge though, probably just have a regular meal... And cuddle Daveski, 'cos I ain't seen he for a while.

340i
If you don't attempt The Flaming Burger Challenge you can join the pussy, queer, fag table where Sym0n will be sitting. FACT.

Swift Sport
If you don't attempt The Flaming Burger Challenge you can join the pussy, queer, fag table where Sym0n will be sitting. FACT.

All tables are pussy, queer, fag tables at a Clio meet. You just have to hope you sit by someone who'll speak.

I've tried it once. The meat hangover was bad enough on a Saturday let alone having to work the next day.

Besides will be more fun watching James 'Wheeler Dealer' Baker try the challenge seen as he's so convinced he can do it.

Fag.

So it's basically me and Gray that are doing the challenge?!
It's gonna be emotional. I haven't really been eating properly since Friday. Dunno whether it's an illness or that my body knows whats coming LOL.

I've tried it once. The meat hangover was bad enough on a Saturday let alone having to work the next day.

Besides will be more fun watching James 'Wheeler Dealer' Baker try the challenge seen as he's so convinced he can do it.

Not so convinced, just think I can. The chips will be the hardest part imo

340i
I reckon the best bet is to hit The Flaming Burger Challenge flat out for the first 10mins, eat as much as you possibly can until your stomach realises what you are doing.

^ Yup that's my plan. You need to whale it down as quickly as possible, until your body realises that it's 200% over capacity. I've bought some maternity pants specially for this event. ;)

I'm teaching a class tomorrow, which gives me a good workout, so ill be properly hungry by 7pm.

Last edited:
  182 Cup
Much as I know I'm likely to end in failure, I will attempt the challenge! I think it will be the chips that will lose out hehe.

Bus w**ker
All tables are pussy, queer, fag tables at a Clio meet. You just have to hope you sit by someone who'll speak.

My table is always the cool party table. Fact.

I might order the meal and sneak chips on to people's plates that are trying the challenges. Then throw the burger at the first quitter.

Inferno 225 cup
Sure mate, or just jump in my car?! :)

Yeah that would be a lot better than both driving, + I don't want to give ammo to any of these piss takers about my orange wheels and arch gap. :( not a nice sight

Last edited:
  Inferno 225 cup
Also Gray if you could let me know the time your planning on setting of please.

My phone says sim not detected so will not be able to receive texts/calls.

340i
Also Gray if you could let me know the time your planning on setting of please.

My phone says sim not detected so will not be able to receive texts/calls.

I'll leave around 18:30, Where do you want picking up from?

Drop me a PM if you like.

340i
This is worrying... less than 5hrs until The Flaming Burger Challenge and I don't feel hungry at all, I even had a light lunch!

182 Cup
Also had a light lunch, not hungry at all. Mind, there is at least 5 hours till we get the food probs so I'll probably be hungry by then :p