ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CS vs Food PART DEUX - BE QUICK!!

Clio 197
Here's how it's going down. Clarkey, you get to Gray's, Gray will then drive to Harpham's and Harpham will then drive to mine. I'll then drive all you fags in to town.

How you'll get home I've no idea lol.

I can give some people a lift home if required :)

Sym0n looooooves his man syrup.

I may be going to the gym before meeting as Sy's, so Gray and Clarkey, you may just have to drive up to Syn0bs house too.

Last edited:
  340i
Nice weather.
51820795-b619-f266.jpg

IT RAININ SIDEWAYS.

Nissan 350z
duncan-bannatyne.jpg

Doesnt look like im able to make it tonight. Id offer my Groupon code to use but i cant find that either, just my confirmation from Groupon saying i had paid and would be emailed seperately (which i cant find).

Bus w**ker
Doesnt look like im able to make it tonight. Id offer my Groupon code to use but i cant find that either, just my confirmation from Groupon saying i had paid and would be emailed seperately (which i cant find).

I'll just use the app for us four (fucked if I can remember who they are).

Bus w**ker
Everyone do me a favour. Hit the report post button on AK's spam... then PM him to let him know you've done it.

Thanks.

Clio 197
I haven't thought about tactical eating. Oh dear. I've eaten normally all day. oops. Coco Pops for breakfast (I know I'm a child), then a Derby Scone mid morning, then lunch (sandwiches, crisps, apple, banana, peach, Rocky bar and Triple), then ate most of a stick of rock this afternoon. I should have really planned ahead. Well at least I've got my excuses in early!

Inferno 225 cup
I've ate loads

Breakfast lare chicken omelette and salad 2 rice cakes and a yoghurt
Dinner chicken/cucumber cob, 2 rice cakes and a yyoghurt last.
Last break chicken and mushroom slice and a yoghurt :)

Bus w**ker
FINE f**k YOU BOTH :(.

Fucked if I know. Will just find somewhere and ditch it. Paul has 14 minutes.