ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CS vs Food PART DEUX - BE QUICK!!

182 Cup
Evening again? as long as its 7 or after I should be able to come as I'll be at work till 5:30. :)

Bus w**ker
I'm too tired to check the voucher, but can someone else check that the times you're allowed to use it. Think it's 12-8pm but just want to make sure before people start crying.

Bus w**ker
The voucher is available once again on GroupOn today, runs for another 17 hours...so midnight tonight.

182 Cup
might have to be a dirty dropout on this, rumours about going on nights for 2 weeks+ are being banded about which means I'll be at work if I am. :(

Bus w**ker
No. Can you book it please?! (under the name of Arif Khan)

Also note, i'm away all next week, so won't really get chance to keep people updated with everything beforehand.

I work full time, I'm struggling to reply to work emails today let alone ring people :dapprove:. If I get chance later on I'll ring them but as I've still not rang Tim Cook's PA back yet I wouldn't hold your breath.

Because I can't be bothered to count how many is the table for? When and what time (yeah I could look at my calendar but I can't be bothered)? Also is everyone using GroupOn vouchers for it or do we have some none pikies attending? Is this a lot of questions? Am I really tired and stressed? Am I now waffling? Mmmmmmm waffles.

No waffles, just pancakes.

Erm, just book one for 10. I'm sure that'd suffice. 15th I think (Wednesday) August. 7pm.

Most will be using vouchers I believe, unless you've scammed me, Dave and Kieran.

340i
I work full time, I'm struggling to reply to work emails today let alone ring people :dapprove:. If I get chance later on I'll ring them but as I've still not rang Tim Cook's PA back yet I wouldn't hold your breath.

Because I can't be bothered to count how many is the table for? When and what time (yeah I could look at my calendar but I can't be bothered)? Also is everyone using GroupOn vouchers for it or do we have some none pikies attending? Is this a lot of questions? Am I really tired and stressed? Am I now waffling? Mmmmmmm waffles.

moan, moan, moan...

I WANT MY PANCAKES.

Bus w**ker
No waffles, just pancakes.

Erm, just book one for 10. I'm sure that'd suffice. 15th I think (Wednesday) August. 7pm.

Most will be using vouchers I believe, unless you've scammed me, Dave and Kieran.

They may want everyone's voucher numbers when I try to book (if I actually try) so we'll see.

moan, moan, moan...

I WANT MY PANCAKES.

Ring and book it then, you do f**k all at work all day except sit on here or Facebook :rasp:.

340i
They may want everyone's voucher numbers when I try to book (if I actually try) so we'll see.

Ring and book it then, you do f**k all at work all day except sit on here or Facebook :rasp:.

See above. I R don't have that informations.

Which is the reason why I thought SY should book. I doubt they will want them, but just incase they do need any info off the vouchers, it's just easier for him to give them a bell.

Bus w**ker
Lazy f**king c***s.

So when they want ALL the voucher numbers for everyone attending and using GroupOn I have to then go contact everyone...good plan you pair of f***s.