ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Flaming Grill Food Challenge. Wednesday 17th Oct

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
Ah, so you are ant the Wally fitting a s**te engine to an epic car?

Remembered you from goodmans but didn't know your username.

Lol, It makes sense to me, it's not set in stone but I have everything I need.

When I met you I was going to say ahh so your Tony. I thought it best not to

Haha, thankfully no one has called me Tony in person yet.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Genuinely laughed and Chip not knowing it was Ant sitting next to him.

I just assumed everyone knew everyone.

It was Luke next to me, and I knew it was Ant next to him, I just didnt know that Ant's username on here was Scrooge.

330i. E30 Touring.
Lol, It makes sense to me, it's not set in stone but I have everything I need.

Haha, thankfully no one has called me Tony in person yet.

Just you wait until you need more parts.. x

Genuinely laughed and Chip not knowing it was Ant sitting next to him.

I just assumed everyone knew everyone.

Apart from you and Fletch? (;

All my favourite sluts around a table according to the pic earlier. Even more gutted I missed it.

Clio 172
Ah I missed this :(

They do one in Portsmouth in Big Ernies, similar sort of thing.

I am new to this place so will have to catch you all at the next thing you organise.

Seat Ibiza
Haha, my username profoundly non-ilusive! But I changed it once already :(

Yes, I will organise name tags for big meets! Lol, purely because I am quite dyslexic (so the report says) and don't remember names... really its because I'm a women - thought I'd just put it there so you guys don't have to! LOL ( I will make Luke's pink - As he is clearly homosexual)... attach it to his bum! (best place really)

Pink utencils are ready and waiting - just not sure when I am down... when are you less busy (you need to book time in my diary!!!) Lol Friday night/ Sat morning is looking ok but I have a work ball and need to tan shower hair BLADDYYY BLADDY BLADDY *Insert further girl crap* and therefore will have to come down again to get all done... not that theres a lot wrong with it.............................................

The next weekend busy - the weekend after *My birthday in which I am now going to some house party Rob?* I think I am going to see the lil sis in Essex so quite possibly that Sat, if not the next weekend I think im busy as going Londannnn and B'ham that full week and after that its like 6 weeks so not like there's a waiting list or nout!... It's ok I'll bring food and cook as a women should do... and the men can attempt to fix the car...! :p

Apart from that... I know im organised!... its one of my Flawes? Floors? Lol... but for CS I soppose it is quite handy :p

Peace out x

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
LOL! You can talk! Mr. 'If I was gay, I'd shag him'.

Comment of the night there.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
That description fits better.

It was fine suprisingly! Got wet this morning though. Fix for this weekend! Need to fix my central locking too.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
LOL! You can talk! Mr. 'If I was gay, I'd shag him'.

Comment of the night there.

Thats the thing though, im comfortable enough with my hetrosexuality that I can comment on if a bloke is a good looking or not without caring how it sounds, you on the other hand, REALLY seem to have something to hide.
I think its time you were honest, not so much with us, but with yourself.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Ah, you've seen straight through me. Who would've thought that my thuper toight jeans would be my givaway!?

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
FFS Fletch I had on idea who you were! Sorry mate, I'd have said hello properly.

Nevermind mate. I was going to say hi after the meal, but lots of people seemed to disappear soon after we left the pub.

Dave I only look like Rory.. if I grow my hair long, go a week without a shave and wear a checked shirt ;)

330i. E30 Touring.
I'd f**k basically everyone at the table.

I'm not a Ben & Jerry, I just have SRSly low standards.

RS 189.9
Yea we did well not sure on results we were more concerned about the pub rather than result on Sunday, Had loads of fun though :) Did you drive on Sunday then? or just spectate ?

Just a spectator! My other half's brother competes quite alot and his dad watches alot too. Im pretty up for giving it a whirl next year!

1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S
I#m still breathing so it's all good, correcto in the shittest quality food ever.

Was great to breifly see / speak to some of the old lot and see some new faces! Definatly need to do something again soon.

Fern you shouldn't need name badges, everyones username is there name! and cracking job on assembling the masses!

Matt_90

ClioSport Club Member
  Sprint/climb 106 gti
Just a spectator! My other half's brother competes quite alot and his dad watches alot too. Im pretty up for giving it a whirl next year!

Its really fun.. esspecially for £25. Give it ago most amount of fun I have had doe some time.

On the subject on sprinting etc, Matt do you have a link to the club you're in? Wouldn't mind having a browse of the regs so I can prep the car over winter for next year.

Nick this is the club - http://www.farnboroughdmc.org.uk/

In terms of prepping the car you might be better off leaving it standard it puts you in to a more competetive class.

RS 189.9
I watched the 172 that was going round, it was completely standard from what i could tell, but defo not the car to be using i feel!

Matt_90

ClioSport Club Member
  Sprint/climb 106 gti
I watched the 172 that was going round, it was completely standard from what i could tell, but defo not the car to be using i feel!

I Think it had a catback system and that was about it, I think it terms of that event it wasn't the best but for some of the tarmac events it would probably do quite well.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
72oz is just ridiculous, Im not sure I could even manage that much if it was decent fillet, let alone no doubt massively chewy rump.