ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Flaming Grill Food Challenge. Wednesday 17th Oct

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Plus you get to see me free of charge. Always a bonus.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Ladies and gents, I've just tried to call these to book but can't get through. I'm out of the office now and will be driving for the rest of the afternoon so if someone could kindly call 01252 757 338 to book a table of 20 please, that'd be great.

May be worth stating that most will be attempting the challenge, just to make sure that there's enough food!

Cheers,
Dappy.

1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S
What time? I can ring now.

EDIT

Table booked under my name for 20 people at 7:30 on Wednesday 17th October.

Said that we are all over 18 and that about 15 will be taking the Challenge.

Last edited:

dk

911 GTS Cab
i see theres already 20 names down already, room for a little one?

i have a training course in wokingham next week so will be close by.

1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S
Plenty more room, I say we buy the place out, then we can have a food fight and run in the confusion thus not having to pay...

Jamie86

ClioSport Club Member
  RS175,595,205gti,172
So looks like I'm going to have to step out of this :(

It's 197miles each way and would need to be back at work for 8am the next day. fail!

RS 189.9
Anyone fancy a mini convoy from the reading area? Especially as i dont really have a clue as to where im going!?

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
I'm heading home after work Ellen so can meet you if you want to follow me up?

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
That would be lovely jubbly Luke! Hit me with a time and a place and i will be there!

I'll fire you across a PM tonight. I'll be driving slow though, the roads are where I crashed, lol.