ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FCS Tracktime

Status
Not open for further replies.
  Massey6465 & saxo1.1
Ive still got the tyres on the back that I used last year @ FCS so guess it cant be too bad.......

307 hdi (powered by derv)
ok, i have got to purchase two f1's for the front but luckerly my local is doing them £65 a corner all in. My current tyres were going to last until i got a slash in side wall.

Oh well. Can't wait for the day.

george 172,205,metro
can anyone answer a quick question for me pls?
can i bring the clio on a trailor as i know it wont be taxed and insured by then but will have an mot am i still ok to race?
also i will have track day cover.
also where can i park the trailor and pulling car as i dont think the old rover will look to good on stand.

george 172,205,metro
cheers mark, means i have a little spare cash to sort out a few other goodies to go on track with is there going to be sumone that will show us where to to go when we get there as i might camp the night before.

Massey6465 & saxo1.1
Cars going in to the garage tomorrow to be tweaked for this. I still need to sort a tyre out at the weekend aswell-im down to the wire.
Im thinking loads of people will wish they were doing this when they actually get there.

Last edited:
  Vee dub
Tucks said:
Cars going in to the garage tomorrow to be twaked for this. I still need to sort a tyre out at the weekend aswell-im down to the wire.
Im thinking loads of people will wish they were doing this when they actually get there.

What happens when you "Twak" it? respray?

OK, I've sent money off to the new PO Box but I forgot to put what it was for :clown:

So if you get a random cheque for £47 it's from me Em :D

Mk2 172 (Silver)
Ali said:
Is there a track layout Mark? Sorry if it's already been posted.
think it's on page 2 Ali, although don't quote me on that, it's somewhere around there!! :eek:

and Day..no worries!! :D

another possible is going on the list....but we've still got 7 definate places to fill.

I now have the info and forms from FCS so I'll post that up later with an up to date list for you all!! :D

16vturbolee

If Bb Can Sorte The Chargecooler Out This Weekend I Will Fill 1 Of The 7 Gaps On The Track. Can I Pay On The Day???????????????????????

Passengers must sign on and pay sign on fee at sign on marquee as per previous years, this wristband will last all day.

if you mean actually paying to be in a vehicle and be whizzed around the track you can do the Noble GT3 for £15 or the Mi16 205 race car for £10. Again they will be siting outside sign on.

Cheers

HOW MUCH IS SIGN ON FEE TO TAKE PASSENGERS?

French Car Show said:
Passengers must sign on and pay sign on fee at sign on marquee as per previous years, this wristband will last all day.

if you mean actually paying to be in a vehicle and be whizzed around the track you can do the Noble GT3 for £15 or the Mi16 205 race car for £10. Again they will be siting outside sign on.

Cheers

ExigeV6|Q5|DS3|Fiat
Hi French car show organiser

I know this may be a bit late but is there any slots free for track time? I'm after 2 x 1 Hour slots?

Let me know asap, thanks

passneger sign on fee is £5 and this covers ALL three circuits on the day.

Circuit
Sprint track
Fulda skills test

AND

if you want track time CS is still selling VIA Pootle.

we can sell you track time on Saturday - 4 hours £75 or Sunday £47 for one hour via our website or phoneline 0845 838 0824

regards

ExigeV6|Q5|DS3|Fiat
Just out of interest, Im new to the French Car Show whats the deal with Saturday? How many people are going? And is there anyone going from Cliosport?

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
a £5 to be a passenger.

Mark come on mate your a scot too...We're far too fight fisted for that patter. ;)

Steve

ClioSport Club Member
  ST3 8.5
What documents do you need to bring?????????
Do i need a helmet for sprints?

Massey6465 & saxo1.1
aaronc said:
Just out of interest, Im new to the French Car Show whats the deal with Saturday? How many people are going? And is there anyone going from Cliosport?
Get booked into the Session on the Sunday mate,cuz we are still short of numbers.

Megane Trophy
Is there anyone willing to take a passenger around??

Ive never driven brunters and my clio is no where near the track spec i would like!

I can offer my knowledge on car setup

bradfincham said:
Is there anyone willing to take a passenger around??

Ive never driven brunters and my clio is no where near the track spec i would like!
There no proper track setup the only proper one is what the race cars use and thats to hard for road use. Stock setups fine for track use just it rolls a bit.
I don't mind taking passengers but I'm sure others with quicker cars will take you out.

Megane Trophy
I know that we cant do it there, i will need a flat patch and all my longacre gear.

I would like to be taken out, see that the clios are like on track etc!

Anyone?

Il bring my helmet and beg like a b**ch to everyone

Should We Of Had A Ticket To Show We Are Going On Track? How Do The Organsisers Know On The Day?

Ph1 172
clioman said:
Should We Of Had A Ticket To Show We Are Going On Track? How Do The Organsisers Know On The Day?

i had been wondering this aswell? i have not recieved anything to say im going on track yet?

nathan

Mk2 172 (Silver)
I have all the information. You will need to collect it from me on the morning of the show, as soon as you get there!

There is a post coming with all the details and an up to date list of who is doing tracktime this evening! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.