ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FCS Tracktime

Status
Not open for further replies.
  Lionel Richie
thats the problem with throttle bodies on the 172/182's mate

we're designing a new airbox at the moment that should solve the noise problem

clio 200 F4Rt
i hear that fred, had smae issue with my saxo on t/b's. like you say, nothing a nice airbox wont solve tho!

Lionel Richie
plus whats the point in doing "half a job", do it properly or don't bother!!

as the irish say, "Praapa jaaaab"

None
clarkiev6 said:
how many on track at once then??

i wonder what people would be prepared to pay for a lap in the v6....just curious..

I would give you a few quid to be a pass :) No way im taking my 1.2 around the track as it is atm lol

Maz

LY 200
Lmfao @ sugar plumb ... I guess it better than geezer bird ;)

How many places are left now Pootle ??

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
^Dreaming "John Thomas"

Save the talking about Blowy's till Luttersworth son!!

And why are you on the net on ur birthday!!!! Ghey.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Subway said:
^that would be funny!

I'd be shocked if they didn't fly by...Vee is a considerably faster car and we are on an airfield.

Williams has a much better chassis too.

But none of these compare to the 5.5s cup eh Adam! ;)

Massey6465 & saxo1.1
Ali said:
I'd be shocked if they didn't fly by...Vee is a considerably faster car and we are on an airfield.

Williams has a much better chassis too.

But none of these compare to the 5.5s cup eh Adam! ;)
The only ones I flew past last year,was when I was spinning Backwards towards the chicane lol

Maz

LY 200
^^ still be 10 places left though :( .. If me doing track time would sell the final 11 places I would do it for the club but tbh I doubt it will .. ;)

Engles Mummy
->

Your vehicle must be in a roadworthy condition, well maintained and may be subject to scrutineering prior to being permitted onto the circuit.

YOU MUST WEAR A CRASH HELMET and be able to produce your FULL UK valid driving licence. You may be allocated a specific time slot.

-<

Is that all I need to be concerned about? Anything else I might need?

Adam

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Subway said:
->

Your vehicle must be in a roadworthy condition, well maintained and may be subject to scrutineering prior to being permitted onto the circuit.

YOU MUST WEAR A CRASH HELMET and be able to produce your FULL UK valid driving licence. You may be allocated a specific time slot.

-<

Is that all I need to be concerned about? Anything else I might need?

Adam

One of these mate.

L-plate.png

Massey6465 & saxo1.1
They have a separate area this year for Waifes and stray apparently,in the show.
The FCS guy who comes on here was on about it,so u should be ok.

Pootle,
Stick me down for a space my holidays cancelled at the last minute so I'll be comming in the dci.
I'll drop you an email tomorrow.

ajketley said:
whats the dci putting out as I may not get completely whooped by everyone then :D
65hp as standard which my car is, however mine is a very quick 65hp a drag race aginst a 1.4 16V shows there no much in it.
Its only changes are different spec tyres (195/50/15 are cheaper although there the same compound as new cars are sold with) and ds2500's which arn't much different than stock on mine.
I'm not going to say I'm quick, we'll leave it to people who put slower times in than me at the track day to admit who they were but its a fair list of some of quick cars.

If the Williams can get an MOT by FCS I'll try and bring it but I've no time to go to the loo at the moment so sorting an MOT out is unlikly.

PS I've booked 3 hrs on the Saturday on the morning session (seems not enough people have signed up so its open to all now even people who arn't members of the clubs) so if you can get in early passenger laps are open to all who are feeling brave/stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.