ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FCS Tracktime

Status
Not open for further replies.
edde said:
If the Williams can get an MOT by FCS I'll try and bring it but I've no time to go to the loo at the moment so sorting an MOT out is unlikly.

PS I've booked 3 hrs on the Saturday on the morning session (seems not enough people have signed up so its open to all now even people who arn't members of the clubs) so if you can get in early passenger laps are open to all who are feeling brave/stupid.

well stop typing on here and go to the loo then! ;)

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
What was that about nutters being on the track? I may have to cancel my place now ;)

they are checked ;-)

Fingers crossed we don't get any selfish fools.

we don't allow anyone on track who arrives in a £50 scrap heap just bought for the event.

MR2 2.0 N/A & Mk1 1.2Clio
i was going to do some time, but unforseen 'technicial' problems have put an end to that idea.

would love a passenger ride or two if anyone has space??? :evil:

oh oh i could be a cliosport camera car. some one could sit in with me filming the clios as i go round! or do the rules say cameras have to be fixed?

Massey6465 & saxo1.1
^^^^You will need to get a entry ticket to the show as well now Ben.
Requires effort ;)

effort.... oh god....

will i even be allowed on the track with you lot anyways before i get the ticket? can i pretent i'm a modded mk1 clio ?

Massey6465 & saxo1.1
Your a member...........and we aint full. + you were on last year in the Saxo,so im thinking it will be ok.Rather You than some random!
Pootle will confirm I guess?

None
Ben j said:
oh oh i could be a cliosport camera car. some one could sit in with me filming the clios as i go round! or do the rules say cameras have to be fixed?

I got a digital camera that can do about an hour of film if your intrested...

well if i'm allowed i'll take a passenger round if someone wants to do the camera work. also there's a cage that it could be fixed too somehow? i dunno? not that clever am i. ...

Vee dub
Tucks also told me to spam this thread

I'm tempted to get YOJ on for a few laps... don't hold me to that yet.. I'm considering... purely doing it for Tucks emotionally

Mk2 172 (Silver)
Apologies for late replies guys, I've been away for the week!!

I've got 2 more possibles for tracktime, just waiting for confirmation and payment. Day are you a definate?

That leaves about 8 places.

I'll put up an up to date list as soon as these guys confirm.

There is still just about time to send in payment and grab a place if you would like it. Email me emma@cliosport.net with your details as per the first post on page one!! :D

Massey6465 & saxo1.1
Double team him?

Allso...Will Cliohead not be interested in doing track time you think?

Mk2 172 (Silver)
i've got another definate on the list now, so places are being snapped up last minute!! :D there's still time to get money in if you want one of the remaining spaces!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.