ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Euro clio with 182 conversion project

batesey

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup Turbo
Re: The sexy mercedes pearl respray clio

why you guna respray it again? lol

A sexy one

why you guna respray it again? lol
il have to redo the sides again as its cracked where iv done my rear archs, and as its a pearl itl just be easier to paint the whole side, seeing as it wont be costing much lol, and i still havnt redone the bonnet from when it reacted. and when you look down the sides at the wrong angle theres some small dents grrr :mad: plus i want to change the colour to more creamy, altough it started of creamy i put that much pearl it turned it more whity lol so i gonna have a mess around with the base to compensate the masses of pearl :p lol

BG182FF

that is F-ing gorgeous mate, good choice on mods dude! lovely taste mate

Megane GT

FINALLY a picture!! Looks really good :D are those wheels brown or black . . . hard to tell.

A sexy one

Sooo got 2wheels primed ready to be sent of to be polished up then il be collecting 2 that have been polished and il be painting them, in a few hours
photo018m.jpg

photo012sk.jpg

Need to get 2 more tyres but not putting them on till after winter :)
New suspension should be on in Febuary :)
Once iv got the wheels all finished and painted il move on to smoothing the rear bumper, side repeaters and bonnet then il be shot blasting the hubs rear axle ETC... be painting them all white...

A sexy one

Got the wheels back, be priming them painting them soon :D :D
Pictures dont do the lip any justice!! there amazing!!
photo022d.jpg

Should look nice after the winter :p
photo027.jpg

Bit dirty on the inside but i havnt touched these ones yet
photo026j.jpg

inferno 182.

god i hate re-work!!! if youd done it properly in the fist place you wouldnt have to do it again!why has the bonnet reacted???? strip it and start again from scratch then it cant react!
il have to redo the sides again as its cracked where iv done my rear archs, and as its a pearl itl just be easier to paint the whole side, seeing as it wont be costing much lol, and i still havnt redone the bonnet from when it reacted. and when you look down the sides at the wrong angle theres some small dents grrr :mad: plus i want to change the colour to more creamy, altough it started of creamy i put that much pearl it turned it more whity lol so i gonna have a mess around with the base to compensate the masses of pearl :p lol

A sexy one

god i hate re-work!!! if youd done it properly in the fist place you wouldnt have to do it again!why has the bonnet reacted???? strip it and start again from scratch then it cant react!

who are you to tell me ? i laquered it too soon and the base hadnt fully dried in the centre and bubbled up? trust me, im stripping it down and doin it again, i have to re do the sides as im flaring my archs? if i wanna re do it again i will. its all fun, ur the only one complainin and it aint even ur car jeeez.

clio 1.4 16V

this is the most BADD-ASS project on the whole site . love everything you do. people who say you spend 2 much money on the car don't get that's not about how much money is in the car but how unique you are. so BIGG REPECT and keep up the good work

Clio Mk2 PH1 1.4 16v

LMFAO

anyway wheels look good man, be interesting to see them on.

A sexy one

this is the most BADD-ASS project on the whole site . love everything you do. people who say you spend 2 much money on the car don't get that's not about how much money is in the car but how unique you are. so BIGG REPECT and keep up the good work

FINALLY, thank you

Jamies work is fantastic isnt it!!!

Wheels look ace!!

Oh mate, there unreal, there awesome!!!!

LMFAO

anyway wheels look good man, be interesting to see them on.

A sexy one

Got a message from PerformanceFrenchCar magazine photographer, just asking about the car, showing intrest, got an email address to keep them updated.
Cant wait to get this finished!!! :D

A sexy one

Got one ready for painting on the inside tmro, if i havnt uploaded a pic tmro it hasnt gone well!!! lol
photo030ib.jpg

A sexy one

Brown inside
photo031wk.jpg

Weeks of boring prep, hours of masking, the result: A perfect wheel :D
photo036s.jpg

A sexy one

Got wheels 2&3 done..Just waiting for some more bits to arrive, going down the euro & cleaned route will upload pics of them when they finally arrive

photo047c.jpg

A sexy one

Can never have too many pics
photo053s.jpg

Got an idea! might go set about it tnyt :)
Il be selling my whole alcantara dash i think at some point, if any ones intrested in it :/
Got tooooo many ideas!! :D
Getting some more wheels, same size, but totally diffrent

A sexy one

Had sh!t loads of intrest in the wheels hahaha there not for sale im just buying more

A sexy one

im bored!! wheels are for sale!!!!! sensible offers, come with 2 brand new tyres