ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Euro clio with 182 conversion project

batesey

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup Turbo
Re: The sexy mercedes pearl respray clio

go to the place in newark to get it trimmed did ya? :p cant wait to see this! get better shots mike!

welshname

ClioSport Club Member

Sorry, but these "teasing" pics aren't making anyone any more interested in the car. If you posted some pictures in here a lot more people would read it and get subscribed. We all just want to see the bloody thing now! lol.

Dafthead

ClioSport Club Member
  MB EQC

Aye it's not a f**king Enzo, get some decent pics up or the mods should close the thread until you're ready to put a proper pic up.

A sexy one

Sorry, but these "teasing" pics aren't making anyone any more interested in the car. If you posted some pictures in here a lot more people would read it and get subscribed. We all just want to see the bloody thing now! lol.

I aint tryna make people intrested, im not bothered what people think, I dont need to please anyone on here its my car lol. ill upload pictures in a few weeks when its nearly done

Dafthead

ClioSport Club Member
  MB EQC

Watch out picture police

Oh come on! it's ridiculous, I first posted in this thread on the 1st August, been looking forwards to seeing it ever since, no need to keep doing "teaser pics"

Clio Mk2 PH1 1.4 16v

funny. maybe he has the same thread on a few forums. and thats how he wants to do it. i know exactly what wheels they are. not hard to figure. yes want see more. but i can wait. dont see the must for proper pictures. when theyll come once there on the car

A sexy one

1029111326.jpg

20110311dog0010.jpg

20110311dog0009.jpg
20110311dog0005.jpg
20110311dog0004.jpg

AAS'D RB 182

looks fantastic that mate. would you mind me asking how much?

batesey

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup Turbo

they've done a good job mate!! cant wait to see the seats!!

Megane GT

Are you going to get your steering wheel and gear stick to match? Looks a bit wierd plastic atm.

A sexy one

looks fantastic that mate. would you mind me asking how much?

i dont want to give away the details of what this car is costing me to do tbh mate, but it was a quite few 100, its all genuine Alcantara :p

Does look good. Are you spraying interior plastics?

No, there stayin that colour!!! BUT... they will be getting sent of to all be carbon skinned :)

I do like that :) looks smart

:)

That looks bloody awesome!

:D its not all fitted proply atm tho, gonna get diffrent dials and send bits of to be carboned so havnt botherd spending ages on it yet
they've done a good job mate!! cant wait to see the seats!!

Seats wont be done intill iv got the new suspension and the underside shot blasted and painted, cnt decided to have all alcantara seats or white leather and black alcantara, toooo many decisions lol

Are you going to get your steering wheel and gear stick to match? Looks a bit wierd plastic atm.

Trust me!! it isnt finished yet

looking good, wanna do mine :p

copycat ;)

A sexy one

Have rolled one arch, cracked the paint and has lost the arch line,so driving round with a aerosoled primer arch atm, looks strange, but tbh when its done itl look fu**ing awesum and diffrent :D so got some filling to do and more painting, all the hubs and everything will be of after winter to be shot blasted and painted white, brown petrol tank lol..new window seals are needed if anyone has some for sale? be getting another 182 back bumper and smoothing the insert trim recess thing. sent two wheels away last night to have the lips polished up as i got bored, hopefully have the back archs fully rolled by then and paint the wheels, DO I DO THEM WHITE OR BROWN?? then the rest of the interior will be fully retrimmed, then the looks of the car should be finished for next years shows :)

Megane GT

Do 2 and 2? :p If you do the white though wont it look a tad wierd with the pearly paint? Im not sure Ive ever seen a car with brown wheels . . .

Clio 1.2 2.3 2004

What colour brown, a chocolate colour will look Pritty nice.

A sexy one

Do 2 and 2? :p If you do the white though wont it look a tad wierd with the pearly paint? Im not sure Ive ever seen a car with brown wheels . . .

noooo the same white as the car is lol or the same brown as the roof lol

A sexy one

The same brown as the roof n mirror bases ? or the same white as the car

Black clio ph2 172

After all this why didn't you just buy a Mercedes.......i just dont get it

Ph2 172 MB 77/468

silver wheels - no polished dishes.

brown leather and brown alcantara seats, but then obviously your dash would look shite.

dont do white leather seats. just no.

A sexy one

change of plans:
no air suspension but new coilies, which means more money in my pocket
of the road for a few months when i get some coilies all the glass out whole car stripped down to bare metal rear bumper smoothing, scuttle panel smoothed, door lock smoothed, new wheels on, archs flared front and rears. engine out, everything shot blasted, bay smoothed and new lump in & full respray :)

plans will probly change but thats what it is for now