ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Euro clio with 182 conversion project

Mickb

ClioSport Club Member
  van low and 1.6 16v
Re: The sexy mercedes pearl respray clio

thats great but we want to all see the front bumper and proper pics

A sexy one

front bumper will be done this week and need to redo bonnet before i take front pics :)
Also got a new dash to modify, not chavvy and no fibre glass mods, youll all like it !!! promise

A sexy one

right, had a lazy week on the car side of things, gonna get the washer blanks welded up and smoothed in a bit, number plate recess is almost finished just needs some finer filler in it now, want it primed this week, want to weld my roof ariel up soon and repaint the roof, again, dunno what colour? black seems to be too common but does look very nice! hmm might look at some colour chips and see if anything takes my fancy..dash is taking shape, want the lower dash done this week and fitted then gonna have my top part sent away :p

SG9 Forester STi

I like the colour! Looking forward to seeing it complete.

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC

love the colour, would have kept the rear handle for me though :)

350z, Subaru Legacy

love the colour, would have kept the rear handle for me though :)

that's what it is! Thought there was something odd about the rear, been scratching my head.

FRONT. END. PICS. Tbqfh

A sexy one

that's what it is! Thought there was something odd about the rear, been scratching my head.

FRONT. END. PICS. Tbqfh

haha wanted to be diffrent, the front isnt finished yet, currently making the front bumper diffrent too :)

A sexy one

08-16-11_1157.jpg08-16-11_1158.jpg08-16-11_1646.jpg08-16-11_1647.jpg

A sexy one

no, not yet lol..im thinking a brown roof, mirrors and door shuts :/ a nice brown pics are crap

350z, Subaru Legacy

Which brown the merc one? My mates mum has a brown E class, interesting colour - could work well just on the roof... :coffee:

A sexy one

Which brown the merc one? My mates mum has a brown E class, interesting colour - could work well just on the roof... :coffee:
i dont no what car its of, gonna go mercedes on saturday and see if they have any browns in lol, thats what i did when i wanted to paint it white, sort of looked at me as if i was taking the piss when i asked for the colour code for the E-class in the corner over there haha :)

A sexy one

Hopefully have the lower dash back in this weekend, front bumper primed and roof smoothed :) want moreeeee lows!!! think im gonna have to invest in something with a switch :)

A sexy one

I just take them on my phone ( motorola peble hahaha ) my other phone broke :( was gonna get a camera on saturday but spent too long priming my bumper and washing the car lol

A sexy one

actually....i do have a 6mega pixel old digital camera somewhere!!!! hmmmmmmmmm ;)

A sexy one

Bumpers all flatted down :) gonna put some non-sanding colour coded primer on tmro then flat it again and paint it this weekend maybe or in the week depends on time :)
201101010016.jpg

350z, Subaru Legacy

Looking good this :approve: Whats that exhaust? What are the plans for power? Is it a rep I can't remember?

A sexy one

just bought some 16" genuine mercedes rims, but there 5x112 so got some work to be done, be flaring the rear archs i guess, means respraying the wings again, but i have an idea of painting the roof, rims and door shuts a diffrent colour than the white..strech tyres and camber :D

A sexy one

how do you get the body in the boot? o_O

car looks good! you dont half work fast!

The body in the boot?
fast pffft i need more time just want to get it finished, wheels wont be on till a month

A sexy one

Thats the colour of the mirrors, also gonna be the colour of roof and new wheels
201101050005.jpg

Mickb

ClioSport Club Member
  van low and 1.6 16v

better than my attempted hahaha,