ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

EoE First Meet 2013 - Rushbrooke Arms - Bury St Edmunds - Sunday March 3rd 15:00

LY Megane R26
Would of been bigger if you came Dan;) Cars in body shop tho isn't it? Was a great turnout tbh! Just a shame it was a little chilly.

SQ5
Yep, great turnout.

Thanks to everyone for coming,

Now just need Pete and JHead to get their photos up in the Media section :)

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
19 cars?! :eek:

Track day in April Scott? Probs going to the one Phil posted up at Snet, 11th April open track day.

LY Megane R26
19 cars?! :eek:

Track day in April Scott? Probs going to the one Phil posted up at Snet, 11th April open track day.

I got to much to pay out for at the moment mate with the ring and my cambelt due next month which I need before I go. Plus I don't want to bin it before the ring haha!

SQ5
Hopefully we can get a similar turn out too :) looking to head Norfolkish way next time, maybe Yarmouth for Easter weekend.

Clio Sport 172.
I have started a thread in the Media section as requested by DannyR.... Put all my pics in there. They don't do it justice but better than nowt ;-)

SQ5
Wellll, we were talking and DanMallet said about a Bedford meet/rolling road day at 519 but it had to be around end of April/May I believe.

Monaco 152
Lol that would be an epic challenge actually!

You have to book in advance and they only do a maximum of two a day! and you are not allowed to share even if you DON'T​ want to do the challenge!
(I have previously call them up and asked about it!)

What i liked most about yesterday was the amount of people running home made induction kits and all the different styles/variants people had made.

Makes me happy ha

Clio Sport 172.
I have simply gone with the Pipercross panel. I would love the induction roar, but for now I'm keeping it simple.

I wonder who's great idea that was?...

How are you feeling?

No idea lol, got any guttering to see can have it running along the floor?

Like utter s**t! felt alright yesterday, think it was as i took so much medicine through out the day. proper virusy and burning up all day, at least i havent had to put the heating on ha