ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

EoE March Meet - Great Yarmouth - Sunday 31st March 16:00

SQ5
Well after such a great turnout at our first meet this year I have my hopes set high for this one, as hopefully the sun should be out!

Yarmouth is a seaside town in Norfolk and usually quite busy and holidays. Plenty to do with arcades, bowling and other activities and into the evening a lot of cars usually turn up. Plenty of places for food on the beach.

Perfect place to bring the missus along too if you wish, and everyone can stay out late as its a bank holiday Monday, and the clocks will of just gone forward to start British Summer Time!

I'm sorry it's a bit far for you Bedford lot but its a nice little road trip ;) we should hopefully be out your way next month in April.

Will probably set up a couple of convoy meeting points too along the way so if you could just write roughly where your coming from ext to your name would be great.

Thank you, and hope to see you all soon :)

http://www.facebook.com/events/489466437767391/?ref=22

1. DannyR - Bury
2. Quinton - Bury

Last edited:
  C3 Picasso Beast
That sounds good to me even though I hate Yarmouth!

1. DannyR - Bury
2. Quinton - Bury
3. P17 TOO

1. DannyR - Bury
2. Quinton - Bury
3. P17 TOO
4. Tom-173
5. hiben1 - Bury
6. Canary172
7. Dmallett
8. Ste101

steve coming is a guess, but he likes Yarmouth so is probably up for it :)

GSXR + KDX220
1. DannyR - Bury
2. Quinton - Bury
3. P17 TOO
4. Tom-173
5. hiben1 - Bury
6. Canary172
7. Dmallett
8. Ste101
9. scaryopa- MK/Bedford
10. Chri5

markerboy2002

East Of England - Norfolk
ClioSport Area Rep
  Liquid Yellow 182
1. DannyR - Bury
2. Quinton - Bury
3. P17 TOO
4. Tom-173
5. hiben1 - Bury
6. Canary172
7. Dmallett
8. Ste101
9. scaryopa- MK/Bedford
10. Chri5
11.Markerboy2002 and clan (LY, RB, inferno, flamer and iceberg)

not all are on the forum so will be their first meet

C3 Picasso Beast
If the Norwich lot want to head my way I'll take you the back way to Yarmouth so it's more interesting than the A47/Acle Straight route??

markerboy2002

ClioSport Area Rep
  Liquid Yellow 182
We are Norwich way, there's 5 of us meeting there already (was thinking of sainsburies) but there is good too

GSXR + KDX220
I'll convoy from Norwich with you guys, probably from Thorpe too :)

Yours is too far out of the way Phil lol :p

markerboy2002

ClioSport Area Rep
  Liquid Yellow 182
Our group is going straight there, maybe not the acle straight way but the filby way. I'm looking forward to this!

SQ5
We will meet and park either in the middle up the pleasure beach end, if not we will be in a car park close to there with height restrictions.

I will be joining Markerboy2002 & his wife in my Bean. Racing Blue, Liquid Yellow & Inferno Orange out side the same house...nice! from what he's told me, theres gonna be pretty much one of every colour going with us in convoy.....bring the cameras out lads & ladies!

SQ5
Lol height restriction was the only way to describe it. It's the only actual car park down that end, nearly opposite the log flume. It's along the sea front so you can't miss it!

SQ5
You may aswell head up the A12 Dom, or meet on route and head up the A140. We will go from Bury on the A143

SQ5
Lol don't wash it. Yea will meet you at that pub just after the A140 roundabout at Diss yes?

It's on the right at the bottom of a hill in a 40mph limit Yarmouth side of Diss?