ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

EoE March Meet - Great Yarmouth - Sunday 31st March 16:00

Clio Sport 172.
I'm going to have to sit this one out. The gasket on my centre piece has decided to let go. Car sounds ropey as hell. Gutted.

GSXR + KDX220
Is the general feeling staying up there through the evening? I doubt I'll be able to make the early start and convoy, but I will be up there later around 7 I should think :)

SQ5
Is the general feeling staying up there through the evening? I doubt I'll be able to make the early start and convoy, but I will be up there later around 7 I should think :)

That's the plan Chris as it'll get dark later! Leaving mine in ten!

GSXR + KDX220
Ok sounds good! Random request, has anyone got a rear number plate light spare? mine has a broken tab and is currently held in with a hair band lol

SQ5
Just got in!

MASSIVE thank you to everyone coming. I think all in all we had about 23 cars turnout which is beyond epic, especially considering the weather.

I'm now uploading some pictures and will try and fast edit some for tonight :)

Ph1 172 (titanium)
I can guarantee the meet over our way won't be quite so big. It's always hard to get a bedford turn out!
Though, hopefully the weather will be with us next month!

C3 Picasso Beast
:evil:

I was in a hurry to get home and know them roads well as I lived out that way before moving to Long Stratton...Defiantly seemed to be going all right at that point!

markerboy2002

East Of England - Norfolk
ClioSport Area Rep
  Liquid Yellow 182
LY not rare? :p it was good to see so many monaco's about today! Never seen that many in one place

Good meet all.

Scott me and u will make 2 lol i think we should get a fair few still tbh, so long as its sunny, i personally dont care of the distance to meets anymore as i enjoy them.

GSXR + KDX220
Im a bit annoyed that I missed you all, I saw some heading home on the Acle straight on my way up but everyone had just left :( Cant blame you though, it was arctic up there lol!!

I did catch *insert name* with the blue on white wheels guy from Yarmouth for a few mins though, sorry didnt catch your name ;)

RB 182 FF Cup
So gutted i missed out on the photos! Next time i wot double book myself... Good to finally meet everyone though

I saw a few monacos and got flashed by one on the acle straight but not sure who that was. Would have come but decided to see a mate that I dont see that often in Norwich instead. If anyone is going to CSS though I will see you there :)

GSXR + KDX220
That would have been me if it was about 7pm? Or was it early on and one of the others?

Think it would have been about that time; I was driving an arctic blue with white wheels. Near the Vaxhaul holiday camp (think thats what its called)