ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

EoE March Meet - Great Yarmouth - Sunday 31st March 16:00

172 Cup
Im a bit annoyed that I missed you all, I saw some heading home on the Acle straight on my way up but everyone had just left :( Cant blame you though, it was arctic up there lol!!

I saw you! I was in a convoy with a LY 182 Cup (markerboy2002) and an Inferno 182 FF (LankyPestero).

So gutted i missed out on the photos! Next time i wot double book myself... Good to finally meet everyone though

Good to meet you mate, and thanks so much for sorting us some change for the parking ticket - I'll be sure to reimburse you next time! :)

Does anybody know who owned the Flamer 172 that was there?

11_zps0cbd145a.jpg

It was my first RS. Id love to track the owner down... :D
Haven't seen it since I sold it about 3 years ago.

C3 Picasso Beast
Good to meet you mate, and thanks so much for sorting us some change for the parking ticket - I'll be sure to reimburse you next time! :)

The ticket machine was a pain in the arse as I too had to scavenge £3 in change but the three people who I scavenged off literally gave me change which the bloody machine then wouldn't take so I then had to swap the change for pounds! Least I paid all mine back though...

Good to talk to you though Canary172, feel privileged you were the only new person I talked to yesterday that I'd not spoken to before ;)

Im a bit annoyed that I missed you all, I saw some heading home on the Acle straight on my way up but everyone had just left :( Cant blame you though, it was arctic up there lol!!

I did catch *insert name* with the blue on white wheels guy from Yarmouth for a few mins though, sorry didnt catch your name ;)

That was me with the blue clio from yarmouth........ *insert name* = keiron, i only nipped off the carpark for a tin of pop and when i returned everyone had dissapeared, thought we had a bermuda triangle incident on our hands.

I'm glad i made it into the photos though, nice work there DannyR.... its the best photo i have of my car :)

cant wait for the duxford meet :)

Yeah that was me mate, it was about there.....hi! lol ;)

Hi lol. Sorry that I didn't flash back it was one of those weird moments where I clocked your car but I didn't do anything until you had passed and I thought, why the hell didn't I at least wave haha. I also saw a Monaco on the round about near staples etc but wasn't sure if that was T9 OLLE

g30rg1e are you often down the seafront? Just seems odd that we both have Arctic blues and white alloys and also live in Yarmouth but I havent seen you driving about yet. Maybe Yarmouth is bigger then I thought :)

Hi lol. Sorry that I didn't flash back it was one of those weird moments where I clocked your car but I didn't do anything until you had passed and I thought, why the hell didn't I at least wave haha. I also saw a Monaco on the round about near staples etc but wasn't sure if that was T9 OLLE

g30rg1e are you often down the seafront? Just seems odd that we both have Arctic blues and white alloys and also live in Yarmouth but I havent seen you driving about yet. Maybe Yarmouth is bigger then I thought :)

ive owned my car for 19 months and often sit down the front in the summer months, i do have several different wheels i run ive only recently removed my orange wheels, the only other arctic ive seen locally was near the barracks but that had standard 182 anthracite wheels on. :)

172 Cup
The ticket machine was a pain in the arse as I too had to scavenge £3 in change but the three people who I scavenged off literally gave me change which the bloody machine then wouldn't take so I then had to swap the change for pounds! Least I paid all mine back though...

Good to talk to you though Canary172, feel privileged you were the only new person I talked to yesterday that I'd not spoken to before ;)

Never again will I come along to the meet without pound coins! I'll stick plenty in my pocket next time :eek:

Thanks - good to meet you too. Surprised I remembered you from the Airbourne gig about 4 years ago - or at least your YouTube vids haha!