ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

February Meet - Sunday 19th February - Pub meet

Discounted 1*2 parts
I may not be able to come guys, selling the 182 saturday afternoon and the DCI has a driveshaft fault. If I can get the DCI repaired on time then I will make it :)

2004 clio 182 ff
i might still b able to make it but wont know for sure untill tomo. if i can i prob wont be able to stay too long but b good to show my face

Was great to meet you all today. I know I had said that I had never seen another Trophy on the road, well I saw one about halfway home! We gave each other the thumbs up and travelled in convoy most of the way back.

SQ5
Good to meet everyone too!

Looks like we had more turn up than was on the list too. That never happens!

SQ5
Lol! It was, the whole car needs a good tidy up, now the weather is getting better I can start working evenings on it too!

I've never liked the Cupra splitter either so will probably go for a 307 one that I had before. Just saving every penny at the moment for the upgrade :)

ph1 172
Speaking of embarrassing looking cars, mine was there;)
A very good turn out as previously said and good to see everyone and good to meet and see a few new faces

Trafic 140dci
It's not untill you get a decent camera you really realize how bad the iPhone camera is lol, here is a couple of pics i got today, did try to get the massive convoy in the mirror but was held down my my harness lol.

photo10.jpg
photo9.jpg
photo8.jpg
photo7.jpg