ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

NEW April Meet - Sunday 29th April 1:00PM - Pub & Airfield meet

Trafic 140dci
Really? Rhys must be a really good driver or have a very strong car, or your a bad driver lol your both on same tyres and you have your interior stripped, would of expected better than that :(

Trafic 140dci
I was pulling on him, but yes i would expect better than that.

Rematch is needed haha.

Tbh i think it's about right now i think about it, when me and Danny done the rolling start in 2nd he pulled about a cars length ahead of me and then it was fairly equal, i just backed off the throttle and got behind him as i saw Rhys standing in my lane and got scared :eek: and Danny has alot more power and torque than me...

I think we need a Santa Pod meet ;)

ph1 172
Lol at your all and my high comp forged engine:rasp:.....

I was shocked tbh. Wouldn't say there would be much in it in terms of the driver as its only a straight line! lol

Santa Pod will certainly see the end of your clutch;)

I will race you again, straight line or track? I prefer track:D

Im not going to santa pod end of lol.

Im not really bothered, just watching back on the video it seems very little difference. Trying to make myself feel better lol.

ph1 172
lol You will have to drive my car Dan. Then you will see what your cams actually do as my dyno graphs has some big dips in it

Wish i had of had time yesterday! Suddenly had to go as I didnt realise the time :(

My neighbour got a 182 which i test drove, it felt so slow compared to mine when mine was 162bhp, at that time mine was stripped so it probably had a big placebo effect too.

Gutted I missed this! GoPro was charged as well! Had to run down to uni in a hurry in the end though :( Next time!....

Dom im not really going to turbo it lol! would be epic though.

I easily beat a 182 before my cams on the road when he tried chasing me especially when we hit corners.