ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

NEW April Meet - Sunday 29th April 1:00PM - Pub & Airfield meet

markerboy2002

East Of England - Norfolk
ClioSport Area Rep
  Liquid Yellow 182
Unfortunatly after all my posts about there not being many people able to do meets, I'm going to have to say that I cannot make this Sundays meet :/ proper gutted as I wanted to go :(

SQ5
Me too.

Thanks for your enthusiasm you lot. I know some people that are new may not come because of rain, also you regulars, but it's really nice to see a load of you dedicated rain or shine :) so thank you!

First part is in a pub anyway so will be dry ;)

Clio 182 Cup
Have made the decision not to go tomorrow, it is a fair distance for me as based in Hertfordshire and don't fancy the long drive in heavy rain :( hopefully next time.

Cars washed, so im coming 100% amazing how much £2 in the local pressure washer can do for a car that hasn't been washed for a month.

Also if anyone has 5 3.6ohm resistors please bring them for me, as i got some more but they havent worked so im presuming i got the wrong ones :( ha.

Trafic 140dci
Cars washed, so im coming 100% amazing how much £2 in the local pressure washer can do for a car that hasn't been washed for a month.

Also if anyone has 5 3.6ohm resistors please bring them for me, as i got some more but they havent worked so im presuming i got the wrong ones :( ha.

Properly detailed then ;) I'm getting the Polish car wash to do mine on the way, not that you'll notice once i get there :eek:

Fabia VRS
Seeing as it will be pisssssssssing down, Ima pull out. + ive got to tax the fab and has rinsed my funds :(

SQ5
1. DannyR
2. LewisTaylor
3. Aliengravy
4. Rhys
5. Chri5
6. Sah (Scott)
8. Markerboy2002
9. dmallett
10. SHoT_CoRPSe
13. Jasonlt
14. lukey636

You weren't even on the list Barry :p

Above is an updated list which still isn't too bad!

SQ5
It drains mine out like anything! Haha!

iPhone's are great video not so great sound quality :( we need a go pro!

GSXR + KDX220
God damn street racers....lol although not technically street.

Sorry I missed today guys, it was more green laning kind of weather today :)

Is there pics up somewhere? :)

Trafic 140dci
God damn street racers....lol although not technically street.

Sorry I missed today guys, it was more green laning kind of weather today :)

Is there pics up somewhere? :)
Was actually a good meet despite the weather. Dan has a few pictures when he gets round to uploading them ;)