ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

February Meet - Sunday 19th February - Pub meet

SQ5
Trying to think of somewhere that's quite central and good that we could all gather at. We could then have a drive out somewhere with each other and grab some photos.

Any ideas please post below but trying to find somewhere about 45 mins from everyone Norwich/Ipswich/Cambs.

Bury seems to be quite central, so possibly the Rushbrooke Arms? They do good food and have a massive car park.

The Rushbrooke Arms, Sicklesmere

Details

THE RUSHBROOKE ARMS
Sicklesmere,
Bury St Edmunds,
Suffolk, IP30 0BU

Tel: 01284 388242
Email: 1324@greeneking.co.uk

1. DannyR

Discounted 1*2 parts
Don't have any plans for Feb yet :)

1. DannyR
2. LewisTaylor
3. Wests Renault (Tom)

Fabia VRS
All over this! few days before i go skiing, so its a must.

1. DannyR
2. LewisTaylor
3. Wests Renault (Tom)
4. K1NGY (Tom no.2)

I'm in, as long as its nice and sunny, you know us Trophy boys! ;)

1. DannyR

2. LewisTaylor
3. Wests Renault (Tom)
4. K1NGY (Tom no.2)
5. Rhys Beal
6. hodgy21

I will be up for this as long as i can get the day off (shudent be a problem)

1. DannyR
2. LewisTaylor
3. Wests Renault (Tom)
4. K1NGY (Tom no.2)
5. Rhys Beal
6. hodgy21
7. dmallett
8. lukey636

Just bought some bits and bobs for cleaning my car, hopefully it should look a bit cleaner than the last time.

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
1. DannyR
2. LewisTaylor
3. Wests Renault (Tom)
4. K1NGY (Tom no.2)
5. Rhys Beal
6. hodgy21
7. dmallett
8. lukey636
9. Greeny.

Discounted 1*2 parts
1. DannyR
2. LewisTaylor
3. Wests Renault (Tom)
4. K1NGY (Tom no.2)
5. Rhys Beal
6. hodgy21
7. dmallett
8. lukey636
9. Greeny.
10. jimmy_b - TEXT TO REMIND!

just got my rota from work so deffently comeing now.

Im comeing from Kings Lynn anyone comeing anywere on the way and want to meet to drive down there togever?

P.s What time we meeting?

Trafic 140dci
Foods meant to be decent! hopefully my car will make it, it alot of bits right now lol

I take it you've manned up in the cold and are doing those inlets and alternator ;) Looks like we're all having a romantic meal together! :p

I need to do my 182 manifold tomorrow :(

I take it you've manned up in the cold and are doing those inlets and alternator ;) Looks like we're all having a romantic meal together! :p

I need to do my 182 manifold tomorrow :(

Possibly the most annoying job in the world, its going to be a nightmare to put back together. Got 2 16mm bolts i cant undo with the socket so ive left it, cant work on it untill sunday! Oh and youll be pleased to know i purchased some vht paint :p

*If anyone wants to finish removing the standard engine s**t and put the cup alternator set up on and fit my sports cat whilst im at work tomorrow i will buy you a meal at this meet lol,.

Trafic 140dci
Possibly the most annoying job in the world, its going to be a nightmare to put back together. Got 2 16mm bolts i cant undo with the socket so ive left it, cant work on it untill sunday! Oh and youll be pleased to know i purchased some vht paint :p

*If anyone wants to finish removing the standard engine s**t and put the cup alternator set up on and fit my sports cat whilst im at work tomorrow i will buy you a meal at this meet lol,.
I've got the same problem with my subframe, Trouble with these now being 12 year old cars :/ Good new on the VHT paint, will make it look 10000x better :D

I'm also seriously tempted on the free meal thing, but need to do my car Tomorrow and busy Sunday :(

SQ5
Picking up my EIGHTH 172 tomorrow, well it's for my missus, I've persuaded her it's better than her Mini Cooper, and it should actually be better on fuel. She may come along too!

Trafic 140dci
Picking up my EIGHTH 172 tomorrow, well it's for my missus, I've persuaded her it's better than her Mini Cooper, and it should actually be better on fuel. She may come along too!

I've been trying to persuade mine to do this and ditch the Corsa, no luck though! She only get's 35mpg driving really eco, out of a 1.4, WTF! lol

I will be leaving from Brampton, so if people want to do a convoy along the A14 we can meet up at the Brampton hut roundabout services at 10:00.

SQ5
I've text James to remind and he's busy, looks like it should be a good turn out and a fairly cheap meet too :)

Get your thinking heads on for the March meet too ;)

Also anyone else want to add your name on?