ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

October meet - 27/10/13 -14.00- Bury St Edmunds.

Haha! Tbh I didn't expect the exhaust mount to brake and the caliper didn't fail it's just not putting equal force to the other side but not enough to warrant changing yet, I'd rather refurb them both anyway now as they are getting old.

cheers for those that turned up today, looking at the next meet being in Milton Keynes way, Shane's better half will help with ideas on that so it won't be so poorly organised as I don't know the area. December/January time depending when people would prefer?

Twingo Dynamique
I'm game for going skiing in the snow dome? Haven't tried their snow yet, want to compare it to hemel.... Hehe

C3 Picasso Beast
Many turn up??

I would have come along but I've actually been doing something useful for a change today!

I'm going to probably pass on the next meet as well as I'm considering SORNing the car for the winter as I probably won't drive it much and I'll get some money back :)

Was £21 an hour last time I went James, you can go like sledging down it on inflatable rings which would be a laugh.

Shane I'll never double book myself again after the abuse :( ha

Phil we had 8 cars, not great I know! I blame people being scared of the storm ;)

Twingo Dynamique
Cheaper at ipswich slope then, which also does ringos, i wouldnt join in as I've worked there long enough for it to not be a luxury? :S could potentially do a meet there though, with good potential for pictures along the Orwell if it's a nice day.

Once i get blue writing for my username ill step up my game as Rep, I was even polite at the meet and tried to talk to everyone. Normally I just stand smoking out of the way ha.

though I sold my dslr to pay for house stuff so ill get @hiben1 to take pictures or something :)