ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cliosport Saturday - 30th July 2011

Megane GT
FOOD UPDATE

HMC have now given us the extra option to trade the voucher for a bacon sandwich & a cup of tea or coffee up until 11:30

So you're now not limited to just a burger or hotdog.

:)

And what about if you dont eat meat!? :S

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
And what about if you dont eat meat!? :S

Bring a packed lunch. ;)

I think they have something in place for veggies but i'd need to confirm. The catering isn't ideal I admit but it's what we have to work with.

Mk1 F4R
The car did well at donnington and stayed in one piece so i think ill be buying my ticked when i drive down on the day. :)
How many people are going on the day?

Qashcow
i wasnt going to be able to come despite having ordered the ticket months ago but am now able to, cant wait to un-wrap the clio from the garage tbh

This may have been brought up already but whats happening with the overflow parking for those who are buying on the day, is it a field nearby, carpark, verge, ditch, cravass?!? Also are they parking people car specific i.e. all the 182's or all the Cup's?
Cheers
Looking forward to it!

Tom

Z4 Coupe
Just opened up my pack to sort out for tomorrow, Both little white clip things have been broken in the post. Now cant wear my wrist band :(

Can i get one on the stand? Oh pleaseeeeee