ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cliosport Saturday - 30th July 2011

Deeg

ClioSport Club Member
Looks like a laff at Tony's.

Gutted I missed the after party.

Who drove charlie's car back?

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Charlie, lol! Good to meet you at last Deeg mate.

More tears at the pics. New FB profile pic fo' so'.

Deeg

ClioSport Club Member
Charlie, lol! Good to meet you at last Deeg mate.

More tears at the pics. New FB profile pic fo' so'.

Lol, f**king hell.

And you mate.

Hopefully get down south with work at some point and get out for a pint.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Absolutely mate, just give me a shout.

I'm still laughing at the rapey picture. Ha!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
FLOL!!! I forgot about that.
IMAG0024.jpg

I'm sorry I wasn't more talkative this morning. I was (quite well I thought) hiding another stinking hangover.

Took us about 3 hours to get home! MASSIVE traffic jam on the 420. :(

I also had to stop for two s***s thanks to tony's chilli eating competition.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I was there for a while, eating an ice lolly aND gathering enough motivation to drive home. I had to get sam to drive the last 10 miles as I was falling asleep!

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
That bloody petrol station. Dan's tent was bigger inside ffs.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Glad I met you too, nice guy. You've got s**t dress sense but a nice guy none the less.

Cheeky fucker. You too fella.

Bet you're online shopping for espadrilles now.

'He's not as fat as I thought he was going to be...' LOL!

Megane GT
Big thanks to Tony and Hellen from myself, Daniel, Jon, Sam and Harry for a great weekend. The hospitality was proper, the show was good. Was nice to meet all of you guys and girls too. Well done to Steve for giving Jane a good plough too.
All the best from the south westers in the big top tent.

Cheeky git!

Absolutely hilarious weekend though! Nice to meet you all :D and FLOL at your pics Will, I think they pretty much sum up the evening! And thanks again Tony and Helen for your hospitality. And I apologise again to everyone for Ross's behaviour!

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
How fucked is your car scrooge?

Haha we fixed it but it popped again before we even got to the M40. Black smoke most of the way home lol. Just got in and fixed it properly with some Mondeo boost pipes!

Cheeky git!

Absolutely hilarious weekend though! Nice to meet you all :D and FLOL at your pics Will, I think they pretty much sum up the evening! And thanks again Tony and Helen for your hospitality. And I apologise again to everyone for Ross's behaviour!

Haha

www.renparts.co.uk
I was there for a while, eating an ice lolly aND gathering enough motivation to drive home. I had to get sam to drive the last 10 miles as I was falling asleep!

said you should have bought those trendlines :p was nice to meet you (its kat btw)

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
Got back about 2 the car went into limp mode so stopped smoking after a little while but was going up some hills on the M40 at 30:dead:. So glad it's fixed now, I just took it for a very hard drive it's seems like it's fixed for good, well untill some nobber in their TT gets in my way again:rasp:

www.renparts.co.uk
Yer you too, I thought I recognised that southern accent but didn't want to say incase it wasn't you ! :) Anyway not often enough, we like clios that break ;)

Megane 225 F1
Ah that was you on the stand there. I was looking to buy the single drivers bullet but I are skint (from the raffle)

www.renparts.co.uk
Ah that was you on the stand there. I was looking to buy the single drivers bullet but I are skint (from the raffle)

I said hello & you looked at me gone out LOL you should of come & had a look we had quite a bit of stuff there with us!

RB 197
Looks like camping was an actual laugh, next year i'll prob stay out for antics then recruit back to a hotel.

Oh Charlie, wasn't it me who had to bin you off to go home with the Northern Feirn? Saying that the 12x spritz of aftershave nearly swayed me back to your tent.

Rob in real life is actually lovely. Met lots of new faces aswel as old and probably spoke to many without even knowing they were on the forum.

ipodsandguns

ClioSport Club Member
  GW X200 CUP
Camping does seem like fun but I got too little sleep in an actual bed for me to even consider going back to nature.

You still Owe me a pen, aslo the fact there wasn.t a best username medal is weak!

Want some phase 2 dash strips?

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
So Gally told me he got a free pen with his goody bad, did everyone else get one too?

ipodsandguns

ClioSport Club Member
  GW X200 CUP
I defo' didn't! On my way out I bought a plastic tax disc holder(Id wanted one since I got my 200!)
I paid for it, Brian told me to help my self to Haribo, I gave gave Claire the Haribo and left with out a tax disc holder.
I sure was sad, I had not tax disc holder and no Haribo.

ipodsandguns

ClioSport Club Member
  GW X200 CUP
Hmmmm. You didn't remind me about the pen. We'll call it quits for you ignoring my car with your camera.

Will they fit a Ph1?

No I dont think they will. Im going to give them some one though.
I didnt ignore your car, I didnt even clock it! I do apologise.