ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cliosport Saturday - 30th July 2011

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Shame the T was abanded at the bottom of the car park! ;)

Great company greggles. X

Btw, who was the guy who was taking photos of us leaving?
Was a couple lads sat at the exit taking photos. I wouldnt mind seeing mine, as I think it'll make a good pic. :)

Big thanks to Tony and Hellen from myself, Daniel, Jon, Sam and Harry for a great weekend. The hospitality was proper, the show was good. Was nice to meet all of you guys and girls too. Well done to Steve for giving Jane a good plough too.
All the best from the south westers in the big top tent.

Was expecting it to be a geek fest.

It was technically, but the company made it a bloody good weekend.

Rob, Luke, Scrooge, Gally, Deeg, Will all proper good chaps. Melissa wanted rump, but we had to go to Tony's so i had to let her down. Steve is a hero, Tony is a legend.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
What a gay journey home, bloody traffic.

Great show chaps, our little "outcast" group was awesome, camping was immense, can't thank Tony enough.

Good to see some old faces and nice to meet some new ones, big spuds - you really lived up to the persona.

As for my "accidnent" it's just water, honest. Danny threw chill sauce all over my shorts

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Lol! Awesome weekend, can only echo what Charlie and Rob said above. Some proper good lads on here.

f**king chimney sweep x

Megane 225 F1
You're all heros. Great guys camping.

Don't think the guitar hero and bull was used enough. I'm just happy I beat Luke ;)

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
I'll get them up in a bit mate. I've put my phone upstairs so the missus doesn't ring me. F1 innit.

Down your facking beer.

Megane 225 F1
Why? BECAUSE I FACKING SAID SO.

He still thinks that we had him on his hands a knees barking like a dog.