ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cliosport Saturday - 30th July 2011

Mk3 Clio
This will be my first CS meet will be ordering my tickets later, and cannot wait, i just hope i find time to fit my coilies before :)

My mates a fellow clio owner as well but not a CS member, if i order his ticket are him and his car welcome?

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Just to clear this up :eek:

IF YOU HAVE PURCHASED A TICKET YOU CAN COME. YOUR MATES BROTHERS UNCLE CAN COME IF HE WANTS - AS LONG AS HE HAS A TICKET!

Clio Sport 197 cup
Looking forward to the show, should be a really good turnout. I have the tickets ordered just waiting on their arrival.

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Your tickets will be in the post on Monday so you should start receiving them through next week.

THE CUT OFF DATE FOR CS SATURDAY TICKETS TO BE POSTED IS FRIDAY 22ND JULY @ MIDNIGHT

TICKETS CAN BE BOUGHT ON THE DAY IF THIS IS MISSED, HOWEVER WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO PURCHASE PRIOR TO GIVE US AN IDEA OF NUMBERS.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Boosh I haven't had my tickets through yet and I paid for them ages ago...

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Boosh, the hotdog voucher thing.. you still need your membership card to get food? But it's only 1 piece of food per ticket?

Or is the membership card only for the goody bag?

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Boosh, the hotdog voucher thing.. you still need your membership card to get food? But it's only 1 piece of food per ticket?

Or is the membership card only for the goody bag?

I thought the letter was clear tbh LOL.

1 x voucher = 1 x food.

1 x membership card = 1 x goodybag

simples :eek:

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Did you have a magnifying glass ffs! :eek: Thank you.

Can more food be purchased on site?

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Did you have a magnifying glass ffs! :eek: Thank you.

Can more food be purchased on site?

Yeh that won't be a problem, i'm not sure what they will price it at though so I will check.

They have a cafe in the museum selling other stuff too.

For 2012 we're having proper catering, none of this fast food burger van guff.

Albi Blue 197
Yes, The whole event is ClioSport. Just park where instructed

Have you bought your ticket(s)?

Yeah i have bought my ticket. I want to get a good spot lol. Is this going to be abit like Fiesta in the Park? Is the whole event just one big stand then? Because Fiesta in the Park you get all different stands from the forums like UKFN, ZSOC etc etc...?

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Basically all ClioSport, yes, but we will have separate areas for non clio's and V6clio.net

Albi Blue 197
ah okay then. I see your from brentwood. How you getting there? I live at ardleigh green which isnt too far. I dont have anyone to go down there with yet lol!

Unlucky Alf

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra GTC
I modified my wristband lol, the way it folds over on your wrist it covers the cliosport saturday writing, so I pulled them plastic bits out and turned them round, now it shows it off in all its glory :D yes I am sad lol