ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cliosport Saturday - 30th July 2011

Chase Racing Clio
I work for JLR, work at the Gaydon site and live in the village of Lighthorne Heath (a mere mile from Heritage)....I'm pretty sure it would be silly for me not to attend!!

And before you ask, no I cannot get access to the test track!! hehe

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Tell her you'll just take the clio. I want to keep my lunch down. :eek:

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
I thought you had taste.

*Scored off Admin/Moderator present list.

182 track, Mk7 ST
I'll be there, I'll be camping too. Looks like it's going to be a good turnout for the first one :)

Tbh I am hoping to find a way to come but I'm meant to be completing on my house the day before so looking unlikely.

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Will do a bulk update of this thread with new developments and changes all at the same time soon :) just waiting on a few people.

182cup & 172 racecar
Right Camping,I have space in my garden for about 10-12 tents or a few more depending on size.
I am 20 min max from Gaydon.
I have organised a Portable Chemical loo,this will be here from Fri-Mon and mainly for peeing and pooing in the night.
The Golf club will be open from 8am,so showers will be available from then.
Everybody must have a breakfast on at least one morning(bosses orders) this will be £5
I could possibly do a BBQ on Sat night and have beers in the garden or you could go to the club for a drink.

If everybody turns in a 4man tent to themselves then thats going to be a quiet evening,so think about it.
All I ask is a small donation to the Burpspeed fund of around about £10pp or more if you feel inclined.

What do you think as I have already put a deposit on the loo as it's a busy time of year for them.

Thanks Tony.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Tony, without meaning to sound ungrateful, are we going to get shouted at for not being quiet and asleep at 10pm??

If we can drink/laugh until the early hours count us in! (There will be 5/6 of us in our tent.)

I got your pm but just decided to reply in here. x

182cup & 172 racecar
No not at all,its a fun weekend,piss on my lawn and chop your gonads off though:D.

Is your tent like Billy Smarts?

182cup & 172 racecar
I suppose we could start a list.
I'll start it here then Luke can move it somewhere suitable if needed.

1. Daniel x5 1xtent

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
1. Daniel x5 1xtent
2. Rob x3 1xtent

I'd move this for you Tony, but it's probably better for members to find it.

I'll put the word out to those that I know.

I'm really pleased you're doing this though, should make for a proper laugh. My only question was going to be what Daniel asked, awesome.

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Brilliant work Tony, organising this for people will really make the event more enjoyable for a lot of people

182cup & 172 racecar
Might even find a hose pipe or some water if you want to wash cars:rolleyes:.
As I said I mght e able to squeeze a few more in,just depends if somebody turns with a Everest Base Camp looking thing on there own.

Daniel,Billy Smart Circus,you clown.Your Dad will know him well.

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
If by tent you mean a nice warm bed in a nice Hotel then yes, i'm stopping in a tent :eek:

Booked the hotel a while ago so can't cancel it now :(

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Lols @ queer. Queer with a comfy bed. Although i'm sure Tony provides room service!

Where you staying Luke?

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
If by tent you mean a nice warm bed in a nice Hotel then yes, i'm stopping in a tent :eek:

Booked the hotel a while ago so can't cancel it now :(

The piss up at Tony's is going be beyond belief.

I'll have a standard 4 man tent, nout more. It's only a place to sleep incase it rains.

Boosh could learn a lot from you Rob. Maybe the further up north you go the more bent you get?

182cup & 172 racecar
I suppose it would be handy to know,who is coming Fri eve etc.
Breakfast will be at the club on Sat morning,of course it will be open Sunday for those that wish it also.

182cup & 172 racecar
Ah ok,so show,then camping etc.
Anybody wants to come on Friday are more than welcome.
I'll tell the club that breakfast will be on the Sunday instead,as this is got to be part of the deal.

182cup & 172 racecar
The piss up at Tony's is going be beyond belief.

I'll have a standard 4 man tent, nout more. It's only a place to sleep incase it rains.

Anyway how do we keep the list moving along the thread so it doesn't get lost three pages back?

Last edited:

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Re: Cliosport Saturday - 30th July 2011

I'm impressed Tony :)!

1. Daniel x5 1xtent
2. Rob x3 1xtent
3. Vicky x2 1xtent
4.​