ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ClioSport Saturday 2013

RB Clio 182
Ill be giving mine a clay and a go over with the da then a couple of layers of wax. I work sun-thur so ill spend all day friday on it if the weathers nice :)

Probs go over it with a qd when i get there too, although i dont like doing it as dust etc will have settled on the car, itl be rate :)

No. Mines with dan@sjm on Friday so like f*ck I'm gonna have time to clean it before Saturday.

Shed trophy ftw.

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Off to pick the tent up now all being well, looking forward to this.
I'll clean the car later but it'll be filthy by the time we all get there anyway

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
Likewise today is only day I can do anything. So gonna give it once over...maybe polish and use company car for the week.

Sounds like a plan. Might give mine a spruce up, rear quarter being sprayed this week coming so should be alright for time... Ish

Pacman.

ClioSport Club Member
  Did have a R27
Shall we arrive in this formation?
[video=youtube_share;c6c3v9iihgw]http://youtu.be/c6c3v9iihgw[/video]

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Will the run way be closed off? Would be good to line a load up after lunch and try get a high shot from a building or something?

For the Calendar ;)

Pacman.

ClioSport Club Member
  Did have a R27
No as its a active runway throughout the year. There will be aircraft arriving and departing for airshows and other engagements throughout the day.

Evo
I'm not sure if my clio will be on the road for this as its in the workshop for ring prepping next week. What's the deal with turning up in an RS megane are we allowed to park with the show or be stuck out the way? Admin please confirm :)

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
Tbh last year most people were more interested in the non Clios,
​there's only so many identical cars you can look at before you're bored out of your mind.

C3 Picasso Beast
Brian did the internal stickers get made that you PM'd me about a while back??

Also does the offer from The Boosh of sorting a food voucher or whatever out for my lad still stand???

​Thanks

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Will any of the admins who are arriving early be available to film the arrival of the South East convoy??

It's going to be a sight!

And I have a little surprise up my sleeve that I'd quite like captured in video lol

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
We have go pro hero 3 so will try, however there are only 3 of us + a few helpers so resources will be tight that time in a morning as we'll be setting up and sorting out various bits and pieces.