ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ClioSport Saturday 2013

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Hope everyone enjoys! Make the most of it chaps. Very gutted, first CSS i've missed. :(

Focus st3 & t5.1 day
Just found the iwm, early I know, just getting my bearings ;) off to find breakfast, see you all soon :)

E46 M3 & UR Quattro
Have a good one chaps, gutted to be missing it but my car is in a million pieces still. :dapprove:

Focus st3 & t5.1 day
My camera works and the rain hammers down, rain stops and camera refuses to accept my sd card! Fiddle with it for 20 mins it works!! Get out the car, rain comes back! Arghhh!!

danward

ClioSport Club Member
  M135i
Was a good day, shame about the rain but the location saved it - loved walking round Duxford. Looking forward to seeing everyone' photos and videos from the day. :)

Best of all though - I won the £200 worth of Auto Finesse products on the raffle!!!!! Get in! Can't wait to receive the prize and find out what products are included.

Clio 172
Definatly was a great day out, nice drive down with the East Midlands convoy! Shame about the weather but one well. Was my first meet in the clio but definatly won't be the last!!

PH2 Flamer
Was a good day. Rain wasn't too bad tbh.

Ended up with more pictures of tanks than clio's though.

In fact, only 4 of clio's lol. Was good to see some old faces, and meet some new people.

Convoy to duxford was a let down for me, those f**king lights coming out of the services stopped me and a few others for a good 3-4 mins. By that time, everyone was gone.

Had a great day, would like to thank everyone from CS for organising as it was very well done. The rain was a shame but still plenty to look at and do which was a big bonus, the location was perfect I think.

Also thanks to James (Feates172) for the lift and laughs. Was also good to meet some new people and the atmosphere seemed very relaxed which was nice.

I've started a pictures thread in Clio media so get posting!

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
Great day and a massive thanks to the Admin Team for arranging it.

Location was a nice change with plenty of interesting planes etc to look at in the museum.

Lots of great cars on show, just a shame the weather couldn't sort it's self out.

Highlight if the day for me was the Spitfire buzzing the runway :)

http://youtu.be/jEM6RGjIKAo

danward

ClioSport Club Member
  M135i
We missed the Spitfire! Heard it from inside the tank hangar but got out too late. That thing sounds mental.

RB Clio 182
Enjoyed the day, great location but the weather spoiled it a little as its nice to see the cars at their best,

We still all enjoyed it and the kids loved it too :)

Anyone with pics get them up in the thread in the media section :)

Focus st3 & t5.1 day
Really enjoyed the day, got to talk to a lot of people which I'm normally pretty reserved about (get nervous quite easy) was my first car meet and won't be the last! I took a good 200+ photos and abit of a video which I will edit and upload on Monday!!

Great turn out, great location, shame about the rain I got soaked taking pics!! But it was worth it!

Big thanks to the organisers and a cheers to all the people that stopped to talk to me even tho I didn't know anyone haha

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Thanks everyone for attending, on behalf of the team. Great event, shame about the weather as everyone has said, but still lots to do, so hope you all enjoyed.

As I said during the raffle, you guys make this place what it is so to see you all show up is a reward in its self.
Cheers

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
Enjoyed the museum, the planes were awesome! Didn't look at any Clio's other than the 200T.

Thanks to all the organisers for a good day! :)

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Hope there was a good turnout guys! Hope everyone had a great time!

R26r R26
Well done to the team for staging this, shame about the weather but that's British summer for you. Superb choice of location. Good to catch up with a few old faces again.

frayz

ClioSport Club Member
My first CSS!

Great day, well organised, great location, awesome planes and jolly nice folk.

Sh1te weather, but hey, we live in England and its not like we're not used to it. I even came home with a random little prize (Best non Clio)

Ta very much ClioSport chaps :)

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
Really enjoyed today. As a lot of people said the weather was pi$$ poor (see what i did there ;)) but it was a great turnout and great location. I didn't spend as much time looking at clio's but that was due to the things to look at, at the venue and talking to a loads of people on here. Top work from the CS organisng team and look forward to CSS '14! :)

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
Was a good day. Rain wasn't too bad tbh.

Ended up with more pictures of tanks than clio's though.

In fact, only 4 of clio's lol. Was good to see some old faces, and meet some new people.

Convoy to duxford was a let down for me, those f**king lights coming out of the services stopped me and a few others for a good 3-4 mins. By that time, everyone was gone.

I got caught bad at the lights. Shame it wernt a slip road instead of a roundabout :-(

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
I didnt win an award but i did win oil (courtesy of dan@519) and a lotus renault shirt (courtesy of renault wolverhampton) which was xxl on the raffle. I'm a small so it will make a great bed sheet! lol

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
Great day & location even though the weather was a tad poo

But the convoy was great (shame about the traffic lights) but never the less a huge convoy

Well done clio admin & i look forward to CSS 14

172 cup
Was a good day, nice to put faces to names, location was superb as spent more time looking in the museum than looking at clios.
​The only downside was the crap weather

Had a great day and was a pleasure greeting people as they drove in. Like everyone else spent a lot of time avoiding the rain. Still got sunburnt somehow or was that the wind. Even won the Muc-off cleaning kit in the raffle. Took loads of pics but can't download them until tomorrow night. Thanks to everyone who organised it and to the number of people I had conversations with. Had a wander round the museum at the end of the day and wished I spent the da there as all of the areas were so well laid out. I vote we return next year.

obcuz

ClioSport Club Member
What a great day out for a tenner, really glad we decided to go.

On the return journey to the W.Mids we were stationary for 30 minutes, plus another 30 minutes crawl around J3 M6 north bound due to a big pile-up there, but otherwise enjoyed our first CSS 'meet'.

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Don't worry about any of the previous posts about CSS 2013

This is the only thing that matters

Dave Dreads, the man, the mirth, the myth.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1371950177.299634.jpg