ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ClioSport Saturday 2013

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
If it's any consolation the car looked nice when you drive past me pulling out of CSS yesterday.

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
If it's any consolation the car looked nice when you drive past me pulling out of CSS yesterday.

So it was you I saw pulling out of the petrol station as we where heading to tesco?

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
It was... I followed you down the 505 behind the AMG Merc (which after a while I decided must have been in your little group)

You turned off in to what was sign posted an industrial estate as I carried on down the 505.

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
Thought so mate, so I must be right in saying that your yhe guy who was at the TDF RR day back in 2010??

Yeah it was Scottish Adam who was in the merc with us, I was in my PH1. :)

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Like I said, I gave neef a slice of cheese and walked off back to my seat, end of. I didn't vandalise nothing so I'm just clearing that up :)
I'm not that sort of person, I wouldn't like that done to my car so why would I have done that to neefs?

Chris

Just want to say thanks to the admin/staff who organised another brilliant show

Very well behaved east mids convoy down as usual, some brilliant cars, the venue was epic.
The spitfire banking over all the cars was jaw dropping.

Oh and the sausage, chips and beans was the icing on the cake haha

Can't wait for the next one! :D

Was a great day at Duxford. Wish I had seen the B52 land. Also wish I had met a few more people. Seemed that every time I tried to introduce myself into a small group they'd walk off lol. Maybe it was the atrocity I turned up in. All due to a friggin waste management lorry driving into my rear o/s door on Friday!! Still, had a couple of guys seemed willing to chat a bit. And most importantly managed to get my membership paid up. Now if I could only get it added to the forum (Brian :p hehe)

Thanks for a fantastic day guys.

What kinda ideas are floating around for next years location then? Hopefully have my 172/182 by then :p

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
I think if more people had made use of the forum name stickers it would of been easier to approach people for a chat.

I had mine on and I had loads of people come up and say hello which was really nice.

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Hopefully we can all pitch up together next time. Having said that the group being split probably helped keep noise to a minimum. And we all had a chance to chat at some point during the festivities.

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Was a great day at Duxford. Wish I had seen the B52 land. Also wish I had met a few more people. Seemed that every time I tried to introduce myself into a small group they'd walk off lol. Maybe it was the atrocity I turned up in. All due to a friggin waste management lorry driving into my rear o/s door on Friday!! Still, had a couple of guys seemed willing to chat a bit. And most importantly managed to get my membership paid up. Now if I could only get it added to the forum (Brian :p hehe)

What kinda ideas are floating around for next years location then? Hopefully have my 172/182 by then :p

:eek: All sorted, sorry about the delay.

Lots of ideas, but they are only ideas atm!

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
I think if more people had made use of the forum name stickers it would of been easier to approach people for a chat.

I had mine on and I had loads of people come up and say hello which was really nice.

This is true, we always try to push people to use them when they come in the marquee and I've tried recruiting people to walking round forcing them on people (without much luck!) I think some people like to blend in and go unnoticed sometimes!

This is true, we always try to push people to use them when they come in the marquee and I've tried recruiting people to walking round forcing them on people (without much luck!) I think some people like to blend in and go unnoticed sometimes!

i cant write properley so left chris to do mine
never ever again!

Mk4 Mondeo Estate

Was good to meet you mate and actually put a face to your user name.
ZoomButt.gif

Was thinking the name stickers would have been better dished out on the gate, it was only just before we left that I saw them in the marquee.

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
​Or sent out with the tickets.

We've considered sending them out with tickets in the post but because there are 8 different designs and they are sheets of 8, making them compatible for individual posting will be time consuming. People would complain they didn't like the design they got also!

Also, dishing them out with we take your tickets on arrival will prolong the first point of contact potentially causing tailbacks.

I think we'd try and designate some more helpers to intercept you as you park up and get out your card.