ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ClioSport Saturday 2013

DON'T SEND ME PM'S!!
Don't worry about any of the previous posts about CSS 2013

This is the only thing that matters

Dave Dreads, the man, the mirth, the myth.

View attachment 99852

why does his vomit look like a cow s**t?

highlight of my day was this

941701_10151498879766872_308871090_n.jpg

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
I can only echo what Luke said yesterday, thank you everyone for attending, without you the members there wouldn't be a club and we wouldn't be able to create events like this. Despite the weather you all still turned out in your numbers, some travelling very far indeed!
I would also like to thank everyone that helped out yesterday, whether it was parking cars, setting up, selling raffle tickets and merchandise and dismantling at the end of the day.

Planning for CSS '14 has already started, but a big part of that is getting your feedback, so look out for the survey and please take the time to respond.

Thank you!! :D

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Dave said to me around lunchtime yesterday he wouldn't be getting to bad...Oops.

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
he was fine one minute and then he just disappeared. Found about an hour later sat on a bench puking!

That said, it was an amazing evening. Haven't laughed so much in ages.

And the main thing, it stayed dry!

trophy #50
It hammered it down at mine about 1am. Glad it didn't reach you guys.
I see Dave found his bench.

Clio 1.2 2.3 2004
The venues are Great the past two years really enjoyed them. Maybe up north more as only 6 cars from the northwest managed to get down. As other events where closer.

Listerine & Poledo
It hammered it down at mine about 1am. Glad it didn't reach you guys.
I see Dave found his bench.

Nah, just. A couple more drops. Easy.

Bet you're about ready to go savage after the cheese incidents. That was ultra-r****d *angry face*

trophy #50
it's fine. I won't forget it though.
Just shows the lack of respect that some people have.

Who helped take it off? Couple of babes <3

Pacman.

ClioSport Club Member
  Did have a R27
One of the best weekends I've had in a while. Big thanks to Ron for organising the Campsite and Breakfast.
And also big thanks to all those who camped who made it such a laugh. Dave Dreads is prob the funniest man I've met. So many classic quotes from last nite!

Hope everyone who camped gets home ok and has had a good weekend :)

BMW 1 Series
Really enjoyed yesterday, was great to see familiar cars in the metal. Duxford is just epic too.

My day was nearly ruined by my suspension eating itself overnight leaving me to deal with this saturday morning:
IMG_0074.jpg

Luckily managed to hitch a lift to CSS so disaster was avoided!

Pacman.

ClioSport Club Member
  Did have a R27
Highlight of the weekend was not the epic collection of cars, neither was it the impromptu display by the Old Flying Machines company's Spitfire, nor was it the epic venue and great company of people. It was being part of the search team looking for a certain member of cliosport who had wandered off to go chat to badgers in the night.

Pacman.

ClioSport Club Member
  Did have a R27
At one point I heard someone say "Someone has stuck their cheese up Neefs exhaust"
Innuendo bingo lol!

Pacman.

ClioSport Club Member
  Did have a R27
[video=youtube_share;sSIGd6COFb8]http://youtu.be/sSIGd6COFb8[/video]

For those wondering how you get a B52 to Duxford.

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
I gave neef a dairylea cheese slice, what happened to it after that is anyone's guess!

trophy #50
Some people don't like rules. Oh well. What's done is done. I've had enough messages about it ;)
Most of you are lovely. :) can't account for the people I didn't talk to.