ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ClioSport Festival 2016 - Book Tickets Now!

edwarj123

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
Sorry for being lazy but there's a few pages on this thread now :)

Is there a sticky or page with the details about this - prices, times, how to book etc? I only had my Clio a couple of months but have been on the forum a bit and would like to come to something like this to have hack around a track and get to meet some new people?

Thanks a lot

Justin.

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355

Is there a sticky or page with the details about this - prices, times, how to book etc? I only had my Clio a couple of months but have been on the forum a bit and would like to come to something like this to have hack around a track and get to meet some new people?

Thanks a lot

Justin.

Ticket sales and the full website with all the info about the show will be launched very shortly :smile:

We will post in here to let you know.

Golf 7.5R & Clio 200

Thanks a lot

Justin.

Where in the world are you chap? Should pop along to a local meet in the mean time. Don't suppose you're South east are you?

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Ace, I'll be buying mine as soon as I'm paid.

@Nik would it not have been easier to bump up the track time to £110 and included the weekend pass in that rather than buying two tickets?

Just thinking for those not as eagle eyed* as myself who would just book track time.

*it took me a few minutes to realise you had to buy two tickets 😧

This will s**t all over auto sport @Cullum you should come

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
@Nik would it not have been easier to bump up the track time to £110 and included the weekend pass in that rather than buying two tickets?

Just thinking for those not as eagle eyed* as myself who would just book track time.

*it took me a few minutes to realise you had to buy two tickets 😧

It made it too complicated last year, as you then had to choose inside the tracktime if you wanted day or weekend, and then people wanted to change or to just by the track when they'd bought an entry ticket already etc.

It does say on the track time items that you need to buy an entry ticket, and i'll be watching for any orders without entry tickets.

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
It made it too complicated last year, as you then had to choose inside the tracktime if you wanted day or weekend, and then people wanted to change or to just by the track when they'd bought an entry ticket already etc.

It does say on the track time items that you need to buy an entry ticket, and i'll be watching for any orders without entry tickets.

Fairy nuff, that does sound like more hassle.

I'll be getting mine this evening/tomorrow :D

Golf 7.5R & Clio 200
Do you need a special passenger band? This normally costs a nominal £10 or similar. Or is it just rock up and get in?

I wouldn't mind jumping in a few!

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
Do you need a special passenger band? This normally costs a nominal £10 or similar. Or is it just rock up and get in?

I wouldn't mind jumping in a few!

You can buy passenger bands / helmet hire from the Javelin sign on office at any point throughout the day, and once you have that, you can jump in any car on track.

haimsey

ClioSport Club Member
  ph2 172
Track time paid for for me.
Great event last year, just hope no one ends up in the ploughed field again. That made me feel sad

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
**Everyone running on or having passenger rides on track remember to wear long trousers and preferably long sleeves or you won't be allowed on. **

A couple of people were turned down last year for wearing shorts. They aren't that's strict on the arms being covered but it's preferred.