ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ClioSport Festival 2016 - Book Tickets Now!

turborenault.co.uk are very much looking forward to coming along again, members are well up for it. Thanks for the invite. Im sure there will be plenty of old metal coming to play with the new stuff. After the video was released and the dates for this were set I went and purchased a twingo for some more track days, this event being the only one ive actually agreed to go to next year (y)
Great stuff. Was good to see the old turbos out!
Twingos a good call! I'll have to get one one day, love them. Perfect little track toy!

NorthloopCup

ClioSport Moderator
Any ideas on how much the track time is going to cost? I'll be booking on for the entire day. Passenger rides available to anyone as well, providing you follow one vitally important rule - don't be a homo, just come over say 'hi' and 'can I have a passenger lap please'.

You'd be amazed at how many people are too scared to do this!! 🙈

If anyone's looking for a hotel...

I stayed at "The Loco" on a recent trackday. Cheap, clean, well-finished rooms, ample parking, 15 mins from the circuit, decent breakfast. No reason not to use them again.

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy
Any ideas on how much the track time is going to cost? I'll be booking on for the entire day. Passenger rides available to anyone as well, providing you follow one vitally important rule - don't be a homo, just come over say 'hi' and 'can I have a passenger lap please'.

You'd be amazed at how many people are too scared to do this!! 🙈
It was £70 a session this year mate so I imagine it'll be something similar next year

DaveL485

ClioSport Club Member
  21T, 9T, Meglio, V6
Im sure there will be plenty of old metal coming to play with the new stuff.
No, adey, no....our bangers were here first :D it should be the other way around hahaha.

If I bring the 21, which I hope to, come say Hi if you want a pax lap. If it rains, expect to be petrified, sideways and counting life expectancy time on your fingers :)

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
I've missed a lot of this thread where and how to I book up to come along/ a day on track!

You haven't, tickets don't go on sale until June (ish).

They'll be on sale long before that I would imagine. We need to get the track slots sold long before June. We will most likely look to announce tickets sales info early in the new year :up:

RichieJA

SCAMMER !!!!
  clio 172
This sounds fun can some one give me a brief description of what goes on love to take the car on the track, is it an all weekend thing ? Camping as like a festival ??

RichieJA

SCAMMER !!!!
  clio 172
She is for indoor type stuff suppose I'll ask her let her drive home so I can get extra pissed