ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ClioSport Festival 2016 - Book Tickets Now!

andybond

ClioSport Club Member
Having said that they're will most likely be another track day taking place so there'll be track action to watch if you wanted to stick around.

there was a 6r4 last year and some batshit crazy jag tearing up the place.

the 6r4 lasted 5 corners before being black flagger for being awesome , or more accurately a bit loud.

This event is shaping up already to be the event to attend in Summer. Was epic last year !

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
Is Renault turbo joining us again? Was a good addition to last year's event. Especially cool seeing GT turbos going for it [emoji4] [emoji106]
The video they posted was epic too! !

I think they are holding their own event or attending another event on this date I think but I feel some of the members will come back to CSF because they seemed to have a good time

Euan94

ClioSport Club Member
  Volvo C30
There was some awesome metal there on the Sunday this year, Was a nice little bonus.

Can't wait, like everyone else, although think I might take it a bit easier so I don't feel like death the next day.

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Is Renault turbo joining us again? Was a good addition to last year's event. Especially cool seeing GT turbos going for it emoji4.png emoji106.png
The video they posted was epic too! !

I think they are holding their own event or attending another event on this date I think but I feel some of the members will come back to CSF because they seemed to have a good time

It was Turbo Renault who attended this year and they'll all be back (plus quite a few more) next year.

It's RTOC (Renault turbo owners club) who have an event on the same day at Santa pod I believe.

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy
although think I might take it a bit easier so I don't feel like death the next day.

Neeeeever gonna happen. There is no point lying to yourself mate. You'll be flat out in a camp chair by the fire....again :)

Euan94

ClioSport Club Member
  Volvo C30
Neeeeever gonna happen. There is no point lying to yourself mate. You'll be flat out in a camp chair by the fire....again :smile:
I don't know what your talking about, I don't remember any of that, can't of happened.....

On another note I'll probably bring a comfy chair this year.

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy
Me too! Even Jackie keeps going on about it. Better tent and a Clio that is actually ready to be taken on track this time is all we need to top last year

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Yeah I must admit I'm really looking forward to It.

The only thing that I didn't enjoy this year was the drive home.

Hotel in Scunthorpe for me on the Sunday night next year. I'll drive home on the Monday :up:

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy

Hotel in Scunthorpe for me on the Sunday night next year. I'll drive home on the Monday :up:
Think I'm gonna do the same mate. No way I should of drove back when I did. There was a cop car sat on that lane that lead to Blyton entrance when we left. If he'd of stopped me then I don't think I'd have a licence now.

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Think I'm gonna do the same mate. No way I should of drove back when I did. There was a cop car sat on that lane that lead to Blyton entrance when we left. If he'd of stopped me then I don't think I'd have a licence now.

We should all book the premier inn in Scunny and have a nice meal on the Sunday evening :up:

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus

I'm gonna sleep in me van on the side of the road if I need rest this time round lol

No tent for me either!

Screw this gay hotel or "camping" business I'm going full max and paddy!

Adey.

ClioSport Club Member
turborenault.co.uk are very much looking forward to coming along again, members are well up for it. Thanks for the invite. Im sure there will be plenty of old metal coming to play with the new stuff. After the video was released and the dates for this were set I went and purchased a twingo for some more track days, this event being the only one ive actually agreed to go to next year (y)