ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio out, Impreza in (my 4th).

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Does look great that - loving the debadged look - no one has a clue as to what it has!

Anyone who doesn't 'get' the force-fed Jap taxis, only needs to have a go of one. You'll be soulless if it doesn't in anyway tug at the inner-kid in you. :cool:

D.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
I guess it depends what your into. Ive never been an interior person, hence loving the impreza. Turn kep, noise, smile, press the loud pedal :)

Cup In bits
STI I think they are, tiny little things that keep the sill ends and bumper paint protected but not a lot more.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah I know the ones, don't really want anything saying Sti as it isn't lol. Guess there's probably not alot of choice apart from, although havent really looked.

Cup In bits
No they haven't got STI plastered across them mate, that really, really isn't my taste haha. They are tiny little things that I originally seen on my mates P1. They are just the flat rubber type but only stick down and out about 1" from the car.

I made these from bigger ones as the Subaru prices are nuts. Me and all my mates used to fit them to all our cars to stop stonechip's without full on spaniels ears.

P1000186_zpsb0d60fe1.jpg

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Agreed on the daft big ones lol. Been offered a set of plain black ones but need to know how big they are.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Will get my ass in gear and put the go pro to use. Just want to get my shocks on, then I will be a happy bunny.

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
Still going strong then? 4wd grip would be nice. One day I will man up and get one (and attempt to insure it for sub £500)

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah still got it mate. Often think about chopping it in but that's just me, as I'm sure you know lol. It's driving well, just looking to change a few bits. The wheels for a start although I'd have to get rid of the black bits I've fitted as I don't think it would suit so well

Suzuki Jimny
Can't believe how cheap those wheels are. £150 with tyres! I paid £400 for a knackered set of turinis with illegal tyres a few years ago :(

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
My mate got a set of those in silver for £40 with toyos a couple of years ago. weren't as in good nick as those like but still, scooby parts seem to be cheaper than clio parts! These were on ebay tho.

I wish Civic Type R parts were as cheap!!

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Only a small update, will take pics tomo. Swapped my headlights to crystal ones with osram nightbreaker bulbs, good improvement over standard and look loads better.

plans next week.

oil and coolant change.
possible new discs and pads on the front with new fluid.
rear drop links, think the psr is knocking so an excuse to put solid ones on.
anti lift kit.
rear triangle brace which comes with rear strut brace which has saved me a few quid.
Philips side light bulbs at a bargain price of £3.87.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Weather is a bit crap today but have it a wash anyway. The lights IMO look alot better than before, will be much better when the new side light bulbs turn up.

80D35B03-66CD-4358-AC75-77D80780CFBC_zpsacnmfvbu.jpg

815B1DF5-9813-44E3-A36F-FDB037261532_zpswva2uvtz.jpg

CC585430-6068-4E93-B1E6-5F6F1D9B0EBD_zpspk0ojccg.jpg

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Not sure what I'm more impressed by. The lights or I managed to take a pic on my iPhone and upload it on here lol.