ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio out, Impreza in (my 4th).

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
New exhaust on... It's quiet lol. Seems to drive and go better though for some unknown reason.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
New exhaust and side light pic, not the best I know.

D8A3049A-6254-4E79-A92D-470D788964AF_zpsu9qobalm.gif

3AA8A356-6194-4E4F-80F5-921B24C86464_zpssohrcrw2.gif

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
Not sure about the side lights I prefer clears but just IMO. Exhaust looks better though

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
I've still got the old ones if I decide to swap back, looks better in the light so to speak. The exhaust seems to make the car run better, prob in my head lol. Never realised how loud the old exhaust was.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Oh and if your unsure about the lights I'm getting a black mini scoop (drivers side) sometime this week lol. Can I just quickly point out im not seventeen and the car looks great, all IMHO lol.

i visit my nan most nights and have just been flagged down by a couple that live over the way. Every night I hear the car he said, been meaning to pop over and have a look at the car. I thought they were going to give me a hard time lol

Last edited:

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
I agree, hate mini scoops. They look terrible. Not keen on the side lights either but then its your car. :D

Ever tempted to paint your splitter white? lol! I think im the only one that doesn't like it like that mind you..

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Lol, the splitter really looks pretty good against the wheels. In two minds ref the lights too

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Not the greatest update in the world as I'm pretty happy with how the car is, although need to get the skirts repainted.

before

A3CF5CBC-53FD-4E31-9F6C-ADD6AE3AAA70_zpsk3lrmny0.gif

after

ACFF40A6-FA58-45C1-9EDB-21371318D746_zpslwbi7lap.gif

been meaning to get these swapped for ages, then a set popped up for a tenner, they were in superb condition and I think makes it look a lot better.

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
Don't get rid. We're getting older! Done sod all apart from bushes to my e36 and civic still going strong as is. Was ace round the ring, til my bro got friendly with the armco.

Back next year

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Echo the above comments. Looking good! Any issues at all with the gearbox?

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
Went round Hatsenbach and the back decided to overtake the front. God knows, I was in an sls a couple of minutes behind. We put track tyres on and they were stone cold so dunno.

Sunday
e8e8uhy9.jpg

World cup final plus lots of beer

Then Monday

mu3apa2e.jpg

a8abu3ag.jpg

So we did the only thing that could be done to make ourselves feel better

2y6egeme.jpg

What a place though

ru9uby7u.jpg

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Bonnet looks much better matey. Classics seem to be getting rarer nowadays so it's nice to see a tidy one. Saying that, there was about 20 up Cheddar gorge the other week. Anti Lag FTW

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Can't remember the last time I saw a classic by me. Used to be a really nice p1 but haven't seen it for ages.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
I saw a bugeye 2.0 sport with rally graphics, stupid running lights lowered on standard rims, just why.

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
Oh dear mate, right off? On a positive note, car looked good.

Nah, getting fixed @ Grinspeed today. Replacement rear hub and geo setup. 2nd hand bumpers and wing and a headlight and it's reet.

Will be back. Was ace on the touristday, those DS2500 are a massive difference

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
After driving that black one home I couldn't use one with fixed buckets daily again! Enjoy