ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CLIO IV RS - Trophy from page 111

Astra (H) VXR
this months evo states thats the clio 200 is one of the top ten manual cars fyi, and im not being a funny but how the f**k could you drive down the road in an mx 5 with out lookin full on homo, have a word with yourself.

Got my back... Hahahaha

CLIO 2 RS trackcar
a drive on track in a way more "hardcore" than previous seen

Like said a member of a French forum after this video : "Who said that this new CLIO 4RS is "sanitized"? ^^

Last edited by a moderator:
  Listerine & Poledo
this months evo states thats the clio 200 is one of the top ten manual cars.

Good to see that Evo still works as a valid replacement of experience.
Can you get me a page number for that, or are they all stuck together now?

Rather look homo than a chav, sweetie

Lol at that video

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
this months evo states thats the clio 200 is one of the top ten manual cars fyi, and im not being a funny but how the f**k could you drive down the road in an mx 5 with out lookin full on homo, have a word with yourself.

Lols! It's not even in the top 100 ffs!

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
Lol this is brilliant!

[video]http://m.youtube.com/?reload=14&rdm=mkonxl2fr#/watch?v=4C5SgA9d9gQ&feature=player_embedded&deskto p_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D4C5SgA9d9gQ%26feature%3Dplaye r_embedded[/video]

CLIO 2 RS trackcar
Lol this is brilliant!

[video]http://m.youtube.com/?reload=14&rdm=mkonxl2fr#/watch?v=4C5SgA9d9gQ&feature=player_embedded&deskto p_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D4C5SgA9d9gQ%26feature%3Dplaye r_embedded[/video]

We saw this English adv in France too ^^

Full of easy and past stereotypes on France & the French peoples ^^ but funny to see and nice for our eyes especially with the pretties girls in "petite tenue" :p ^^

Listerine & Poledo
Mx5 and clio come with the same sat nav apparently. Fully loaded with all european hairdressers as points of interest

Not quite,

The MX nav lacks the POI's for hedgerows and walls.

Understeer, understeer, understeer, UNDERSTEER. BOOM!
"You have reached your inevitable destination"
;)

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
Found myself defending this car today, surprised myself but I do think its good.

Fabia VRS & Yeti
I saw my first non sport yesterday in red, looked ok, therefore so will the Renaultsport as its pretty much the same. The only thing that is bugging me styling wise are the silver bits.

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
Seen a black one last night just parked up still has a look of Clio about it but still not sure, its a real shame about the tacky wheels. I also hate these LED day lights but all new cars have them now :(

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Have seen a black, and a white one out in the wild now... to be fair they don't look too bad, but in a kinda grandparent way, you wouldn't want one yourself.

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Ordering my rents one in white. Mum currently has a Nissan note so will be a nice upgrade for them.

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
Seen a black one last night just parked up still has a look of Clio about it but still not sure, its a real shame about the tacky wheels. I also hate these LED day lights but all new cars have them now :(

My new car doesn't B-)

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Nope.

(well thats not true i have the document, i just cant open it)

Last edited:

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
But you haven't even driven the car yet? Surely all this working out costs etc will be a complete waste of time if you don't like driving it?

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
But you haven't even driven the car yet? Surely all this working out costs etc will be a complete waste of time if you don't like driving it?

I'll be f***ed if I don't like driving it.

It's a Renaultsport. Impressions gained so far say it drives very well and is playful enough when you want it to be. A few criticisms about the gearbox don't concern me, and I'm fine going to two pedals as that means I can work more on left foot braking.

To be honest, I'm looking forward to turning my driving down a notch or two. I'm finding my current 200 a bit too highly strung to really enjoy on my commute. It's good, really good, but unless it's wound right up to ridiculous speeds it's not anything special.

1.2 TCE Dynamique S
Hello,

Just thought after reading this thread i would have a say.. First post, so hi. I have had 2 clios now, neither a RenaultSport though as i have always thought they would be a bit to much to live with everyday.. This new one however sounds very promising to me! Very much looking forward to test driving it in June.. Love the fact its 5 door and still looks good/like a 3 door (IMO!!!! Don't shoot!)

I do however see why some people are very annoyed re the gear box, but Renault are clearly trying to attract a much bigger audience with this, which from the sounds of the reviews they will (me being a good example). I was going to be looking at going to another manufacturer now Im almost certain i will be picking one up, in fact ive already started to put money away in anticipation.

Do we have any idea on movement in prices or anything? I guess it will depend on the dealer? I had a sizeable difference between 2 dealers when i purchased my clio i have now..

clio diesel
Hello,

Just thought after reading this thread i would have a say.. First post, so hi. I have had 2 clios now, neither a RenaultSport though as i have always thought they would be a bit to much to live with everyday.. This new one however sounds very promising to me! Very much looking forward to test driving it in June.. Love the fact its 5 door and still looks good/like a 3 door (IMO!!!! Don't shoot!)

I do however see why some people are very annoyed re the gear box, but Renault are clearly trying to attract a much bigger audience with this, which from the sounds of the reviews they will (me being a good example). I was going to be looking at going to another manufacturer now Im almost certain i will be picking one up, in fact ive already started to put money away in anticipation.

Do we have any idea on movement in prices or anything? I guess it will depend on the dealer? I had a sizeable difference between 2 dealers when i purchased my clio i have now..

So you thought a renault clio would be too much to live with everyday, so you bought.....a renault clio? And then another?

Okayaaay

Golf GTD
Do we know when PCP prices are going to be released on these? Quite like the look of them but I'm torn between this and a Meg265

Heez

ClioSport Club Member
  Superleggera'd Bean
So you thought a renault clio would be too much to live with everyday, so you bought.....a renault clio? And then another?

Okayaaay

Lol.

Lol. You mong. Read what he said again and actually think about what he said.

LOL.

Carry on speaking to people like that and you'll just get perm, so get back in your box please.

Loads more LOLs!

Pretty sure PCP stuff will be available this month. Boosh will be in soon to tell us no doubt!