ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CLIO IV RS - Trophy from page 111

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
I think I prefer the Clio interior there! Though I seem to be in the minority... exterior though Fiesta looks better hands down. Well a turd I had earlier looks better than the Clio.

Starlet_gt

ClioSport Club Member
  VW T5.1
Out of the clio and the Fiesta the clio is the only one I'm interested in. I think I see so many St's about that it's put me off and they just don't do anything for me at all.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Out of the clio and the Fiesta the clio is the only one I'm interested in. I think I see so many St's about that it's put me off and they just don't do anything for me at all.
Have you had a drive in one yet?

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
You've lost me. I didn't say it wasn't.

I'm not agreeing with you though. from reviews I've seen the Clio is a touch faster in a straight line - has 5 doors and an auto mode so your Mrs doesn't ruin your clutch/gearbox. It's not so bad in the bends either.

If you want a clutch then you're not left with many options and I think the Fiesta is cheaper too, not to mention being able to get relatively good lease deals.
Not many options? Fiesta, mini, 208 come to mind? And the polo, golf etc.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
I hated the mk4 the minute I realised they're still using leftover parts from mk3s on the interior et al.
Oh and the new Golfs are not boring, drive an R and come back and tell me it's boring. They've moved on since the mk4/5... by a long long way!
Golf's haven't been boring since the mk5 gti. Brilliant cars.

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
Figure of speach, if you want the Clio and a clutch pedal you're SOL.
01-2013-nissan-juke-nismo-fd.jpg

Looks even more retarded than the clio though lol.

Despite that, they've sold more iirc.

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
01-2013-nissan-juke-nismo-fd.jpg

Looks even more retarded than the clio though lol.

Despite that, they've sold more iirc.

And weighs less according to Evo magazine's scales!

I'm sure JT said the 220 Trophy would be in the hands of, and road tested by, motoring journalists by the end of April.

There's a couple of days remaining...Renault fail to deliver again?

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
I don't see the issues with the interior in the clio 4, ours is very well screwed together, nice place to be. Just the MediaNav unit that needs attention as its far from perfect

BMW M4; S1000 RR
Quite, once in a while I need to visit a different office with work - they're super funny about insurance so prefer you to rent a car through their company and you basically end up with an entry level hatch. I got a 1.2 Clio not so long ago and really enjoyed everything apart from the engine.

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
Quite, once in a while I need to visit a different office with work - they're super funny about insurance so prefer you to rent a car through their company and you basically end up with an entry level hatch. I got a 1.2 Clio not so long ago and really enjoyed everything apart from the engine.
cant beleive they still use that engine actually, the tce was so much better, we have a dci90 one and its a peach