ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CLIO IV RS - Trophy from page 111

Heez

ClioSport Club Member
  Superleggera'd Bean
Re: CLIO IV RS for 2013, Last news

Need to be registered.

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep

Pictures and video posted on Renaultsport.co.uk

Renault%20Sport.jpg

P6291256-2.jpg

P6291253-1.jpg

P6291367-1.jpg

P6291431-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member

Oh. Thought it might be out of it's camo :(
Suppose you had to be there to get anything we've not already seen.

rs 1an

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep

personally they should just chop a chunk of cash off them and sell them direct with NO dealers as IMHO no dealers is better than the useless bunch of w**k bags we currently have up and down the country.

i agree you can heard them now, "so you want to px for a new model my special black book says your car is worth10k less than when you bought it a year ago" "of course i know what im talking about i have a stripey shirt and shiney shoes" weve all been there.

Swift Sport

Other than having too many doors, I think I'll like it. Gash paintjob though!

SQ5
You couldnt tell it was a 5 door from those photos though, similar rear window size as a 3 door mk5 golf!

Swift Sport

You couldnt tell it was a 5 door from those photos though, similar rear window size as a 3 door mk5 golf!

I'm not so sure, it looks very 5-door to me! Only problem is that larger/family cars look fine with 5 doors but hatchbacks never look right, as the rear doors always look a little squeezed in or a bit of an afterthought. My opinion of course.

Heez

ClioSport Club Member
  Superleggera'd Bean

I'll pass judgement till I actually see one but it does seem to be growing on me as much as it can.

Am I alone in thinking that the camouflage patterns are very reminiscent of jumbled-up Ford RS logos? Cheeky coincidence?

In any case I'm really looking forward to seeing how the car ends up. I doubt Renaultsport will deliver a bad driving experience with it.

I think people are prejudging it TBH.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode

Can anyone photo shop a solid colour over it?

An orange one

Doesn't look TOO bad in those pics

This time next year we will all be eating humble pie lol

Heez

ClioSport Club Member
  Superleggera'd Bean

That placement of the RS is horrible if I do say so myself :(

Artic 182FF

Ok, I take it back. I'm slowly falling for the front end. 5-door still ain't impressing. But it being a turbo is making up it.

I'm looking forward to see what the tuners and ECU rippers can do with it. Is 300bhp gonna be achievable and sustainable?!

JMR

RB 182 Cup

KumKum, the video of the A110-50 is great! :cool:

ClioIV RS looks like megane 265 from the rear end.
The rather LARGE diamond will take a bit of getting used to.

Mini Cooper S

Not keen on the placement of the RS badge. I'll wait until I see it fully before I decide if I like it.

CLIO 2 RS trackcar

KumKum, the video of the A110-50 is great! :cool:

Sure :hail: :clap:

About the CLIO 4RS for its stock power, a member of a French forum, write an interesting thing and comparison :

----

Clio 2RS : 172hp
M2RS : 225hp

Difference of 53hp

----

Clio 3RS : 200hp

M3RS : 250hp

Difference 50 chx

---

Currenty
M3RS : 265

Thus by conclusion, if also we have a difference of 50hp about ----> CLIO 4RS = 215-220hp about ^^

---

To finish this message a video on a French TV Channel this day 1 hour ago (I hope this French TV channel will not block my video, so watch it quicly ^^) :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode

Looks good, really hope the dsg style box is an option though

FatRS

ClioSport Club Member
  Megane 250

Sure :hail: :clap:

About the CLIO 4RS for its stock power, a member of a French forum, write an interesting thing and comparison :

----

Clio 2RS : 172hp
M2RS : 225hp

Difference of 53hp

----

Clio 3RS : 200hp

M3RS : 250hp

Difference 50 chx

---

Currenty
M3RS : 265

Thus by conclusion, if also we have a difference of 50hp about ----> CLIO 4RS = 215-220hp about ^^

One thing to bear in mind however now though is all the Megane's were turbocharged against a NA Clio. This time the Clio is turbo and as such as a turbo gives the feeling of more BHP so the difference will be greater to give a similar performance difference. Probably a decision to up the power on the megane to 265 and have the Clio on 200.

CLIO 2 RS trackcar

One thing to bear in mind however now though is all the Megane's were turbocharged against a NA Clio. This time the Clio is turbo and as such as a turbo gives the feeling of more BHP so the difference will be greater to give a similar performance difference. Probably a decision to up the power on the megane to 265 and have the Clio on 200.

hum, yes possible also
wait and see ^^