ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty - Modern Warfare and MW2 / Next Gen

I was domination on shipment first 2 games. Killed me lol. KD is overrated anyway!

I'm not usually on until after 9pm these days but Xbox is Lustinus VIII

Fiesta ST-2
Main story just crashed with this error???
20161111_180016.jpg

Fiesta ST-2
That message means your too good to play the game Fiestec ;)

My PS4 is LordGedi K/D around 2.50 area. I go round like Rambo style
You're on 2.5 KD gedi? I'm not doing that well yet, need to unlock my old setups. I play domination mainly and to win, so annoying when people aren't trying to capture objective and just trying to build kill streaks.

cafcross

ClioSport Club Member
I normally play domination when I'm on my own, but can't beat a bit of search and destroy when playing with mates. Takes a bit more thinking and tactical play.

LeeRS

ClioSport Club Member
Camping on mw is all the hype it seems.
Get shot sometimes on hardcore and im like WTF was that from.
1.35kpd at the moment

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
You're on 2.5 KD gedi? I'm not doing that well yet, need to unlock my old setups. I play domination mainly and to win, so annoying when people aren't trying to capture objective and just trying to build kill streaks.
I thought someone might check on my K/D , that was on the old game . I don't have the remastered game yet. The ratio was on the old COD and expecting the same on this new one

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
S&D is better, you can hear people moving in buildings loud still, not so much in the grass. My KD is about half of what it was on the original so far lol.
Nice one about the sound , I could hear people changing weapons , reloading and all sorts on the old game. Once we got our rust off we"ll be alright

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Any of you lot not got any videos like?
I'll get it on Tuesday morning after work

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Anyone else getting error code 32770? Stopping me from going online :( seems like quite a big issue on both xbox and ps4. I had it the other day but it worked shortly after.

image.jpg