ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty - Modern Warfare and MW2 / Next Gen

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I will be later.
Just to add, after that update i didnt notice any difference in the footsteps being louder.
Did anyone else?
I'm not sure if the sound is the same as original, I'm not fond on the sound on the game regarding in game noise and voice chatter, the sound is definitely different compared to MW2.
It's annoying playing by myself, hardly one is playing this when I've been on even though I've been on just a few times
S&D is great like, need more knowledge on layout of the buildings. I'm level 25 iirc I should of been 2 or 3 prestiges by now

LeeRS

ClioSport Club Member
I dont bother with the prestige.
Once im level 55 thats it, every gun is unlocked so dont see the point going for it 20x over for an icon by my name for show.
The sound is awful for footsteps. really does need sorting out. sounds more like a rustle of feathers than a footstep.
Is the only gripe i have with the game.

Fiesta ST-2
Footsteps are no better IMO, the sniper noises are s**t, again used to hear a shot and know where it was coming from, not any more. I will prestige, I need the loadout slots, you get to permanently unlock something each time anyways.

LeeRS

ClioSport Club Member
If dead silence was any advantage then i would prestige to keep that unlocked but it makes little to no difference with the footsteps the way they are.

celicaturbolly

ClioSport Club Member
  Kona , Old Defender
The update seemed to maybe help the sounds a bit for me?? Either that or I've got the headset properly setup as I can now hear people properly.
I can hear the sounds of footsteps on different surfaces and their direction so tell where they are. Decent headset ftw

celicaturbolly

ClioSport Club Member
  Kona , Old Defender
Ps I'm starting to really enjoy this game, the killstreaks just seem a little plain against all what we know they have done since. MW3 re-mastered (if it ever happens) and I will love it forever

LeeRS

ClioSport Club Member
Need to get me a headset again.
Havnt got a proper gaming setup since we moved house.
Used to have everything in one room but now have just the living room tv where the ps4 is.
Need to man cave the loft up next i think.

LeeRS

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah, was about to say, what headsets are you using.
I need one compatible with ps4 with microphone aswell.
Used to have a nice set of sennheisers but sold them with my gaming pc.

Fiesta ST-2
I've come to the conclusion the connection is s**t on this game and not balanced. I played one game on shipment tdm 3v3 and went 32-3. I was f**king invincible, had the leisure of killing everyone even if they shot or saw me first. Shame 99% of the games it's the other way round.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
How come?
Motion of the game, the sound. I've only played with Fiestec once and I've ranked up to about 27 and no one else is on. I'm not on as much now with work and I'm not enjoying it by myself. Might get BF1 , played BF4 last night for an hour and got into it straight away about 36-2 haven't been on there for weeks.

LeeRS

ClioSport Club Member
I agree the footsteps are woeful.
Love the game though if im honest even though i do rage quite a bit. Quite a lot. Ok all the time.

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer
Lol I get a bit of rage. There's normally 5 or 6 of us on mw. I've not played iw for a few weeks. Still love it

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Its good that the footsteps have gone. Stops the geeks with their turtlebeach knowing where you are from 200m away. (I used to be one of those geeks btw).

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
You donut!

New maps and game modes released on 13th free of charge. Video on FB but link wont work.
Still won't bother me that like, it's the playability of the game itself I don't like. Everything else is fine

malcolmgt

ClioSport Club Member
  MK Golf GTI
Bought the game with a friend and XBOX share.
Enjoying it but same frustrations ha. I shot them first. Did they even shoot etc.
New Maps came out last night, after spending about 2 hours downloading it didn't work. Think it started working after 12am or something.

Fiesta ST-2
Yep classic COD, although the bullshit seems more frequently than I remember. 90% of kill cams you don't shoot or you shoot once, instead of half a clip.

malcolmgt

ClioSport Club Member
  MK Golf GTI
Used to love all forms of Hardcore.
Now TDM everyone just camps and uses a sniper.
Search and destroy is similar.

Normal everyone just user juggernaught like N00bS

Fiesta ST-2
I know there was uproar about the supply drops and Activision milking in game transactions, but I actually think it's great having all these new skins etc to get. Obviously I'm not paying for them!

FF LY 182
PS4er's; add me!
willmorgshurley

The misus got me it for crimbo; big mistake on her part lol.
I thought the IW campaign was incredible. And MW multiplayer brings back some great memories!

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I doubt there's very many playing MW now.

Is there any news to see if MW2 is going to be re released next year then, some videos mentioned about doing Vietnam or something or the other early titles?

Sure hope they do bring back MW2

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I'm mean people as in from this site who still play the game. Yeah that was the one I was thinking off WAW. Never played that one like

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Ive got IW which is pretty decent to kill some time on.

Why anybody wants to play a game they've already hammered a few years ago goes above my head tbh.