ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty - Modern Warfare and MW2 / Next Gen

Clio 182 - RB
How can you replay your game play on PS? Forgot how you do it, had some naughty quick scopes recently [emoji850]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Clio 182 - RB
Afetr hating Infinity Wars for the first couple of games I am ashamed to admit I am actually quite liking it now!
Campaign is decent [emoji16] I like the taking over ship missions.

Fiesta ST-2
Despite several cases of COD rage, on the whole I'm really enjoy this. KD is climbing a bit to 1.4, SPM I think is around 350.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Need to get use to the maps too, some I don't remember much, if it was say crash I know that quit well off MW2

Fiesta ST-2
Gave up after 15 mins today, dunno if I'm on USA servers or something but in every 50/50 encounter I'd be lucky to get a hit marker and the replays show the other guy getting to empty his whole clip lol.

Clio 182 - RB
ed439a91b443904e211690c34d9662b5.jpg

Done.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I'll see how much it is in Tesco store tomorrow. So I should be on during the day

Getting more addicted to IW now! More I learn the maps, the guns, attachments etc the more fun its getting.

The jumpy wall running thing is not too bad TBH!

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer
Haha mines been the same since 2006. I know when I set the little lads up it took an age to do.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
How did you get on gedi?
I'm finding it hard to get into. Far too many UAV spamming, campers . I don't know these maps very well and not too good. About a 1.20 KD ratio terrible. I tried Hardcore and not much difference. The map comes up when a UAV is in the air. I thought it was Hardcore and no maps , got killed by own team and strikes. Just been playing on my own rank 12 now

Also need time to get use to playing COD style and the aiming

LeeRS

ClioSport Club Member
Hardcore i find is best.
Only radar when a uav is called in.
Major camping on this game though.
Even to the point some people dont move the WHOLE game.

Fiesta ST-2
It's harder to get over 2kd on this anyways, MW2 onwards the kill streaks made it a lot easier to bump that ratio up.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
any of you lot on tonight? last night i've got off. I'm next off from Wednesday for 4 days

LeeRS

ClioSport Club Member
Ah right. will give it a blast later and hopefully its better. will make it so much more playable. sick of getting shot in the back because i cant hear footsteps.

LeeRS

ClioSport Club Member
I will be later.
Just to add, after that update i didnt notice any difference in the footsteps being louder.
Did anyone else?

LeeRS

ClioSport Club Member
Been on earlier. have started playing more s&d but find the maps are too small to house 2 bomb sites. shouod just have the one and be in the middle of the map.
Mw that is.